GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 52]

676What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My hbo came free for a year with my condo. Next month I'm trying out bell for 1000mb internet and fibe tv for $99

677What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You will enjoy that internet.

Prags, I refuse to pay a penny more for cable, so I'll be finding "other means" to watch GoT.

678What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

What the hell is "1000mb internet"? How many LOCs/s (Libraries Of Congress) is that?

In getting 35 Mbps with Rogers, so in guessing you added and extra zero, there.

679What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tim the Pirate.

We're going to watch the previous season's finale first. It's been a while.

680What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:What the hell is "1000mb internet"? How many LOCs/s (Libraries Of Congress) is that?  

In getting 35 Mbps with Rogers,  so in guessing you added and extra zero,  there.

It's 1000, it's bells gigabit internet . I'm curious to see what it's like.

681What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:22 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:What the hell is "1000mb internet"? How many LOCs/s (Libraries Of Congress) is that?  

In getting 35 Mbps with Rogers,  so in guessing you added and extra zero,  there.

It's 1000, it's bells gigabit internet . I'm curious to see what it's like.
Let us know what it looks like.

Since I landed a new job and will be increasing how much coin I'll be living on I'm looking into how I'll be watching hockey this winter and I'm a little sick of streaming. I'm looking at my options.

682What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That little Lady Mormont is a firecracker, isn't she.

683What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just watched the pilot for Midnight, Texas. Your typical show about a psychic who moves to a small town populated by a vampire, witch, angel and other assorted weirdoes. Pretty good.

684What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:34 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just watched Denis Shapovalov lose in the 4th round of the US Open. The 18 year old kid is great. It won't be long until he's top 15 in the world I think.

685What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:08 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Missed that. Was in TO for a couple days. Is it just me or does the city smell? My daughter kept mentioning it as we walked around. Anyhow, CN Tower was quite impressive, but $216 for 4 people to go up to the skypod is excessive. I can only imagine how much more it will be for the Skywalkers special, where they dangle you from the edge (but the skypod was higher Smile

We are watching The Sinner on Bravo. Not bad, so far. Also started The Defenders on Netflix. I never finished The Iron Fist and didn't last past the pilot for Daredevil, so I'm missing some of the backstory. But it's pretty good so far. Jessica Jones is still my favorite of the bunch and it's good to see her again.

Now that we've finished up House of Cards and GoT is done it will be slim pickings until the fall season and NHL kicks in.

686What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Missed that. Was in TO for a couple days.  Is it just me or does the city smell? My daughter kept mentioning it as we walked around. Anyhow, CN Tower was quite impressive, but $216 for 4 people to go up to the skypod is excessive. I can only imagine how much more it will be for the Skywalkers special, where they dangle you from the edge (but the skypod was higher Smile

We are watching The Sinner on Bravo. Not bad, so far.  Also started The Defenders on Netflix. I never finished The Iron Fist and didn't last past the pilot for Daredevil, so I'm missing some of the backstory. But it's pretty good so far. Jessica Jones is still my favorite of the bunch and it's good to see her again.

Now that we've finished up House of Cards and GoT is done it will be slim pickings until the fall season and NHL kicks in.

I was just in TO for five days last week. I dunno about a smell, but there is certainly always smog.

687What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This was about five blocks from Front Street. Not smog. Smelled a little like sewers. But it felt like the smell changed from block to block.

688What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Since I'm paying for Amazon Prime I figured I should check out Prime Video. The Man in High Castle is quite good.

689What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:24 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Since I'm paying for Amazon Prime I figured I should check out Prime Video.  The Man in High Castle is quite good.

"Sneaky Pete" is also really good on Amazon Prime.

690What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll check it out. I've always liked Ribisi, ever since his Lightning Boy role on the X-Files.

691What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Since I'm paying for Amazon Prime I figured I should check out Prime Video.  The Man in High Castle is quite good.

The first season was excellent. The second was a bit of a let down

692What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, I might as well watch Man in the High Castle too. Stupid Prime video, couldn't make it work on my phone when I wanted to watch The Wire.

693What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 46 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Someone recently recommend a show on Netflix. What was the show?  (I was hoping it would be in the right thread but I guess not).

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum