GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 52]

346What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

While watching the draft Bell calls me up to offer me the movie package for $10/month. I checked and I can cancel after a month. Since Boston was still making their 2nd pick I quickly checked, and S5 of GoT is On-Demand. Might watch some of that tonight.

347What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:40 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, so I got the HBO/TMN package and have started watching GoT. Was very confused in the first episode (forgotten so much).

What they didn't tell me was that one of the movie channels plays, umm, a different type of entertainment past a certain hour. Did not know that.

348What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hotel California acapela. Gotta hear the "guitar" solo (then duet) starting at around 4:18L

349What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Watched the first couple episodes of "Narcos" on Netflix. Pretty good. It's about the formation of the Colombian drug cartel in the early 80s and the DEA agents that were trying to fight it.

350What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:OK, so I got the HBO/TMN package and have started watching GoT.  Was very confused in the first episode (forgotten so much).  

What they didn't tell me was that one of the movie channels plays, umm, a different type of entertainment past a certain hour.  Did not know that.

yeah man past 11:30 I think

351What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just watched the pilot episode of the new Netflix Originals "Jessica Jones".  It's not your usual Marvel Universe super-hero show.  Jessica is a failed super-hero who now works as a PI in NYC.  She drinks like a fish, suffers from PTSD and threatens to vaporize some lowlife with her "laser eyes" when serving him with a subpoena.  If you've watched the other Netflix take on the Marvel Universe -- Daredevil -- this one is even grittier.  I won't be watching it with my almost 13-year-old daughter, even if David Tennant (her favorite Doctor Who) is in it.

352What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Am I a horrible, horrible person for laughing my Donkey off at this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i84PRVPieeU&feature=youtu.be&t=1h34m31s

353What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:57 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ouch, that hurts!

354What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I dunno even what that is.

355What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I dunno even what that is.

It's a 22x22 Rubik's cube. I think the guy is building it out of parts he printed using a 3D printer. The video is only 1 hour 35 minutes long but if you slide it all the way to the beginning it already looks 99% complete, so he could have been doing this for days.

356What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:27 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I dunno even what that is.

It's a 22x22 Rubik's cube.  I think the guy is building it out of parts he printed using a 3D printer.  The video is only 1 hour 35 minutes long but if you slide it all the way to the beginning it already looks 99% complete, so he could have been doing this for days.

Well, this chump deserved his fate. What a strange endeavour.

357What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Expanse -- a new sci fi show that's starting in 2 weeks on Space TV (and SyFy in the US). The pilot episode is available for early viewing on space.ca (or syfy.com in the US). Looks very slick. The series is based on a series of books by a guy who worked as a research assistant to George RRRR (is that enough Rs?) Martin. Here's a quote from another message board:

I've read (or listened to the Audible version) of the first three novels and really enjoyed them. One of the co-authors worked as a research assistant for George R.R. Martin, and they're part of the New Mexico fiction writing scene with Martin. Although the genre is very different from "A Song of Ice and Fire" (aka "Game of Thrones"), the storytelling structure and sweep is very similar, with a strong mix of action, intrigue, and politics. (Not as much sex, though.)

358What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't see an option for subtitles, so I probably will wait until it premieres in 2 weeks' time. But from the first few minutes I watched it looked pretty good.

359What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:24 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Force awakens was unbelievable

360What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:31 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Oh and I saw Spotlight too. So 2 excellent movies in 2 days.
The big Short coming next week, and Hateful eight soon after.

Great period for movie fans.

361What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:25 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've got tickets to the force tomorrow at 7:45. I'm dying with anticipation.

362What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:09 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I've got tickets to the force tomorrow at 7:45. I'm dying with anticipation.

Short review: Too much Jar-Jar.

363What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 24 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:59 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If anyone posts anything resembling a spoiler, they're going straight to hell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum