GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 52]

361What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:25 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've got tickets to the force tomorrow at 7:45. I'm dying with anticipation.

362What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:09 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I've got tickets to the force tomorrow at 7:45. I'm dying with anticipation.

Short review: Too much Jar-Jar.

363What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:59 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If anyone posts anything resembling a spoiler, they're going straight to hell.

364What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:20 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:If anyone posts anything resembling a spoiler, they're going straight to hell.

I got spoiled 2 major events happening in the movie months ago but still got chills throughout the movie.

But yeah, anyone posting spoilers is an absolute moron.

365What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No spoilers till tomorrow!!! Lalalala!!!! (fingers in my ears)

366What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was Awesome

367What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My son said his entire school was spoiled *the* major spoiler (at least I think it is *the* major one). They had a school assembly or some such and were doing some online-type quiz and the spoiler was in the question (the quiz was something put together by some of the students). I'm usually very receptive to hearing spoilers -- they don't prevent me from enjoying the movie/show/book but this was beyond stupid.

Anyhow, I'm considering checking out the theater at TD Place and the VIP seating. Anniversary coming up in a few days (Christmas Eve) and she told me to do the planning.

368What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:51 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I hate spoilers but this movie was so well directed it didn't matter much.
And still the best music score of all time Drool

369What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:04 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I just watched all of the original 3 movies with my 6 yr old daughter. She loved 'em, and we're going to go to the new one sometime this coming week. I'm super-pumped.

370What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I just watched all of the original 3 movies with my 6 yr old daughter. She loved 'em, and we're going to go to the new one sometime this coming week. I'm super-pumped.

Did you watch the *real* original or the one where Greedo shoots first?

Also, you skipped the prequels? slowclap

371What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Got my tickets to VIP seating at Landsdowne on Christmas Eve. Celebrating our 27th in style.

372What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:09 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I just watched all of the original 3 movies with my 6 yr old daughter. She loved 'em, and we're going to go to the new one sometime this coming week. I'm super-pumped.

Yeah I watched the original 3 this week.
Got to say that this new one is the direction they should of gone with the prequels. They really adapted and modernized it well.

373What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:37 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Did you watch the *real* original or the one where Greedo shoots first?  

Also, you skipped the prequels?  slowclap

You're damn right I skipped the prequels. I think I told her they exist, but that we could watch them at a later point in time (like, never).

374What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ben's explanation of The Force was so much better than Qui-Gon's.

375What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I re-watched Blade Runner Saturday night and it's a Cussing masterpiece. If you're not absolutely, 100% riveted to the final 30 minutes or so, check your pulse.

376What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I re-watched Blade Runner Saturday night and it's a Cussing masterpiece.  If you're not absolutely, 100% riveted to the final 30 minutes or so, check your pulse.
I think they are re-making that

377What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I re-watched Blade Runner Saturday night and it's a Cussing masterpiece.  If you're not absolutely, 100% riveted to the final 30 minutes or so, check your pulse.
I think they are re-making that

It's an official sequel, so I'm a little nervous, but I'll definitely see it.

378What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:14 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

With Harison Ford?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum