GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 52]

601What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:43 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Can't get into Attack of the Titan. Not interested in the characters. I miss Naruto.

602What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:43 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeCaptain wrote:Can't get into Attack of the Titan. Not interested in the characters. I miss Naruto.

Really? ?  How many episodes have you watched?  I'm very surprised to hear that.  The girl is awesome, mikado, spectacular stuff.

603What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:37 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Everyone stop what you're doing and go watch Letterkenny. It's too funny.

604What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Anybody watch the Westworld pilot episode on HBO Sunday?  I expected it to start slowly and it didn't disappoint.  Ed Harris in essentially the Yul Brynner role, except that in his case he is not a robot ... or is he?  They did not come right out and say so but this appears to be tied to the original movie, as they mentioned something that happened 30 years ago, and a bunch of older androids have been retired to some underground level which, according to some, looked a lot like the reception area from the original movie.  This was pretty much why I haven't canceled HBO yet (probably should've canceled it after GoT ended and saved  myself 4 months (or is it 5?).  

Yeah, I watched it.  It was great.  I had never heard of the original movie so didn't have any real expectations about what I was getting myself into.  The sky's the limit for this show...great case and seemingly great writing so far.  Tons of room for the story to grow.  I really, really thought it was awesome.

Good movie, written and directed by Michael Crichton (Jurassic Park). Futureworld is the sequel.

605What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Everyone stop what you're doing and go watch Letterkenny. It's too funny.

That's a hard yes.

I recorded them when they had the marathon on Canada Day and watched them a few times. Watched them with my wife, too, and she really got into it. Second season release date hasn't been announced yet but they've already been greenlit for season 3. Pitter-patter.

606What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:44 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Can't get into Attack of the Titan. Not interested in the characters. I miss Naruto.

Really? ?  How many episodes have you watched?  I'm very surprised to hear that.  The girl is awesome, mikado, spectacular stuff.

About 5 I think. I stopped when the sister gets eaten or something like that. But that was like 3 years ago I forgot most of it.

607What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, now that Rogers has cancelled Shomi they gave me credit for six months of Netflix. So I'm back in.  Have been watching Luke Cage and just started Stranger Things.

608What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:22 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stranger Things is great. I really, really enjoyed it.

609What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The acting is to notch. Finally, Winona has picked a good role for herself. The kids remind me of The Goonies, but in a good way.

I'm only two episodes in so no spoilers.

610What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Luke Cage is OK, but not as good a Jessica Jones was.

Watched the Westworld finale last night. Disappointed. I'll go read a few recaps to see if, maybe, I missed something.

611What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Really enjoying Stranger Things. Watching it with my daughter. Bonding time.

612What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just saw rogue one! OMG!!!! It was amazing! Better then the force awakens. So many cameos from one line actors from the new hope move. A definite must for hard core Star Wars fans. So so good!

613What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Just saw rogue one! OMG!!!! It was amazing! Better then the force awakens. So many cameos from  one line actors from the new hope move. A definite must for hard core Star Wars fans. So so good!

Grand Moff Tarkan?!??! Uncle Owen?!?! Red Two???!!!

614What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Finally watched Touch of Evil. Welles doesn't disappoint.

615What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Just saw rogue one! OMG!!!! It was amazing! Better then the force awakens. So many cameos from  one line actors from the new hope move. A definite must for hard core Star Wars fans. So so good!

For one, red leader and gold leader are both back! (Amazing if you've watched the documentary about Star Wars extras) and an appearance from the two bandits that that obiwan cuts the arm off in the cantina. That's just a couple to name a few.

This is by far he best job that's been done on the new movies since the original 3.

616What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:21 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Westworld season finale was pretty dope.

617What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Porkins?

618What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 41 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:The Westworld season finale was pretty dope.

It didn't look like anything to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum