GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 18th, 2014

+10
asq2
LeCaptain
dennycrane
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:LegMan puts the Sens up 1-0. Beauty.

Leg-Wand could have had two. Columbus has not yet given up a PP goal. If they keep taking penalties like that they will soon.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens up 1-0 after 1. LegMan with the marker, setup by Hoffman.

Shots are 12-11 for the Sens.

Good pace. Hopefully Stone is ok.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Stone loss would be bad, but Ryan has done OK playing top line. If need be.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone is back out there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens completely dominating 1-0 game in which Lehner has had to make some rely tough saves. Weird. Dominance interspersed with

Wait, 2-0 now and another goalie knocked out. Foligno with the goalie interference.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bah! First Foligno shoots and Lazar kicks in the rebound, then 41 seconds later Foligno sets up the tying goal. Timeout PMac. Brand new game and now were facing the reigning Vezina winner.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lazar scores... heh heh. On his own net. Doh.

That 2nd goal by Columbus was started by that Gryba pass that got picked. Frig.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's wrong with Weircioch? Not skating like he has a purpose out there. At this rate we will be seeing Cowen soon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson and Phillips are both at -12 on some fancy stat. Don't know what it means but it's not good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, what a goal! Hoffman!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sens dominate and after a bad bounce they look awful the rest of the game...
Wiercioch is done IMO. Softest player I've seen in a long time.
Oh and Bobby Ryan, Spezza-ing in the defensive zone Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... #peskySens are back baby. Nice job not folding after those two quick goals... Hoffman... welcome to the club.

SENS WIN! SENS WIN! SENS WIN!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice feel-good win for the upstart Sens.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We really got hemmed in our own zone a lot tonight tho... that's been an issue in a lot of the games... gotta work on that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No idea how the Sens hung on. Lehner basically. Big win though, damn.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lehner was huge. Sawlid.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ryan...

We also need to get zbad going offensively.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Got outworked by a team playing the second game in two nights. 40 shots on goal! I'll take the W and the 2 points of course but holy crap.

Turris is really struggling on face offs. Of all centers with 18+ minutes of TOI/game he's got the lowest FO win % -- 38.2; next worst is Bryan Little at 41.2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum