GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 18th, 2014

+10
asq2
LeCaptain
dennycrane
PTFlea
NEELY
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice. That should be fun.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:Taking my oldest daughter to her first game tonight. Must remember to PVR the game as I will be amazed if she makes it through the whole thing.

Tack on a half hour. Maybe even 35 minutes to account for the dry scrape.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:Taking my oldest daughter to her first game tonight. Must remember to PVR the game as I will be amazed if she makes it through the whole thing.

SpezDispensed wrote:Nice. That should be fun.

Her name wouldn't be Katy, by any chance.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I wonder if Winnipeg will have scouts there again. Garrioch said they were scouting us for the Katy 4 games

Looks like we've seen enough of Zibanejad to know lazar will take his job. We need a LW so...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How old?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I wonder if Winnipeg will have scouts there again. Garrioch said they were scouting us for the Katy 4 games

Looks like we've seen enough of Zibanejad to know lazar will take his job. We need a LW so...

That would be a bold move, but why, exactly, would Winnipeg want him?  

I wonder if Murray saying he was their 1LC of the future and Turris is just keeping the seat warm was a big mistake.  Maybe he should take him aside and remind him that he has no contract and no arbitration rights next year.  In other words he'll get paid next season based exactly on what he does this season.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lmao why wouldn't winnipeg want him, or any team.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

go sens go

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sens won't trade a 21 year old Zibanejad, don't kid yourselves.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Why would you ever trade Zibanejad? His development looks exactly like a guy he has been compared to, Kesler. I don't think he ever gets to that level but he could approach it and that's a very valuable 2nd line center. You have Lazar and Turris playing with him down the middle for the next 5-10 years, that's as solid as you might get in the NHL going forward.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sens are built exactly like a championship calibre team. Tenacious fast skilled 2-way centres with big fast players on the wings.
Too bad the future top 4D looks pathetic at this point outside of the captain.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Sens are built exactly like a championship calibre team. Tenacious fast skilled 2-way centres with big fast players on the wings.

are you serious? Merhot, Karlsson, Ceci, Cowen/Wiercioch, wikstrand, Englund, etc.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ceci looks solid in the top 4... I think Boroweicki can be a #4... you hope Claeson works out, and there is always the UFA route. I like Ottawa's D a lot, I think the potential is there to be solid as any group.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Sens are built exactly like a championship calibre team. Tenacious fast skilled 2-way centres with big fast players on the wings.

are you serious? Merhot, Karlsson, Ceci, Cowen/Wiercioch, wikstrand, Englund, etc.

Yah I like the group too. You have a legit #1 and hopefully a bunch of others than can be 3's and 4's. Most overrated position in hockey is the #2 D man... there are #1's and then everyone else. Those "everyone else's" are the x factors and how much they can play in the top 4.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cody Ceci is the only guy I like in that group as of now, in terms of being a cup calibre defense. I have high hopes for Cowen but it diminishes every day.
Wikstrand and Englund is pretty much too soon to talk about.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Boroweicki is getting seriously underrated.  He only gets better and he's only going to get tougher, he's exactly the type of D man teams need to win. Whether it's Willie Mitchell, Chara, there is always someone to lay some serious weight.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like him but I doubt he gets much better than he is now. Maybe he does have Methot potential, pretty similar paths.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They have taken their time with Boroweicki, I don't see why he couldn't be a Mitchell type who was as rock solid as any stay at home dman the last decade. That's all they need him to be, solid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum