GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014

+8
LeCaptain
wprager
sandysensfan
NEELY
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Ev
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:35 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big w boys!

2Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Make the Avs suffer and Dash Riprock cry.

3Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:50 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah. Still pissed from last night.

4Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This needs to be a full on AZZ RAPAGE with no lube by the Sens. Channel all that anger from last night and pound the Cussing crap out of the Avs.

5Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:06 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PMac gonna pull a back to back with the same goalie again or is Andy ready?

6Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Varlamov goes for the Avs:

https://twitter.com/adater/status/444118280295288833

7Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm thinking we see Lehner again.

8Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

we gonna get fuuuuucked up!

Man I loved those hemsky and macarthur goals. It's a shame the game ended how it did but man I haven't seen stuff like that from the sens in so long

9Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They need better players beside Smith on that 3rd line... which is a big problem. A guy like Stewart could do wonders there or even Lazar, guys with skill and size/gritty. Neil is a 4th line player at this point and so is Greening but Zibanejad has done nothing to move either of those guys down the depth chart which is a huge issue.

At the end of the day the Sens younger players have been extremely disappointing. Zibanejad, Cowen, Pageau, even Lehner have all under performed in a big way this year. Starting to think perhaps there is a sense of entitlement in that room by the younger players.

10Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I have No doubt curtis lazar is our third line rw next year.

Saying zibanejad has done nothing to move those guys down the lineup is dumb since he plays centre.

I also think they know the young players will get better next season and so on. Cowen especially who has been solid since returning.

11Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The good news is that zibby and ceci will be going to bingo once this season is over to help their playoff run. Should be good for both.

12Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:25 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:I have No doubt curtis lazar is our third line rw next year.

Saying zibanejad has done nothing to move those guys down the lineup is dumb since he plays centre.

I also think they know the young players will get better next season and so on. Cowen especially who has been solid since returning.

Complete BS. If he deserved more ice time with better players he would get it, center, wing, or otherwise. Zibanejad has had an awful year all things considered and if the only way he plays hard and consistent is by a message being sent like it was at the beginning of the season then he could be in for a long few years.

Lazar can't get to Ottawa soon enough.

13Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:26 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:The good news is that zibby and ceci will be going to bingo once this season is over to help their playoff run. Should be good for both.

Zibanejad better be playing lights out in the AHL.

14Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:I have No doubt curtis lazar is our third line rw next year.

Complete BS.  If he deserved more ice time with better players he would get it, center, wing, or otherwise.  Zibanejad has had an awful year all things considered and if the only way he plays hard and consistent is by a message being sent like it was at the beginning of the season then he could be in for a long few years.  

Lazar can't get to Ottawa soon enough.

He has not had An awful year lol, but even if he did you can consider that a sophomore slump.

It's not complete bs that they don't want to play him at wing, especially Murray. Even if he deserved more ice time they don't want him at wing. Simple as that. You and lots of guys just have way too high of expectations for young players who are mostly always inconsistent.

This is just a down year and a transition year for everyone. People got way too cocky with is team and some people even thought they could go far. Next year I will have way higher expectations.

Last nights loss was a turning point for Jason spezzas Sens IMO.

15Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Avs @ Sens, March 16, 2014 Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lol oreilly has 0 pim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum