GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014

+11
Oglethorpe
NEELY
spader
Fulcrum
sandysensfan
wprager
LeCaptain
tim1_2
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Ev
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:43 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No rispek

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"He was crying in my harms."

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's celebrate tonight wit a hall dressed pizza, tree pack of dumaur, tree can of Molson hexport, and a joe Louis.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Let's celebrate tonight wit a hall dressed pizza, tree pack of dumaur, tree can of Molson hexport, and a joe Louis.

Fixed.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Stomp.

6Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So... will Price be back? Or is it Budaj tonight?

7Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It shouldn't even matter who is in nets for them.  If we don't come out flying and maintain that, we're finished.  The only hope for our season is that the guys magically turn things around, starting tonight.  Also, it'd be cool if The Lehner didn't allow a goal the rest of the season.

#ReleaseTheLehner

8Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:48 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sens need to win about 12 of the last 17 to even have a change. It's over.

9Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:49 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It ain't over until we lose in horrendous fashion to the Habs tonight!

10Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:02 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Sens need to win about 12 of the last 17 to even have a change. It's over.

You know nothing Jon snow

11Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:05 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
LeKing wrote:Sens need to win about 12 of the last 17 to even have a change. It's over.

Tonight will be dark and full of terrors

12Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:

Tonight will be dark and full of terrors

We will win tonight. I swear it by the old gods and the new.

13Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:No rispek

No Player #61, either.

14Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I see what you're doing there.

But the last Winter Olympics year two teams in the East made it to the playoffs with just 88 points. Those same two teams are now in the last two playoff spots. I doubt the same will happen, but I also don't necessarily think you will need 93+ points to get in.

15Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Empty Re: Game day: Sens @ Habs, March 15, 2014 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Vandelay wrote:Hate to sound like a drama queen but this, to me, is a career defining game for Spezza. Win or lose, he needs to be the best forward on the ice. He needs a playoff game performance. He doesn't need to hit (he never will) but he needs to be moving up and down the ice every shift. If he can't carry the team in a game like this, we're just wasting our time. The rest of the team (the young ones) can blame inexperience but if they do, they better be saying that they failed to match their captain's intensity.

Not sure how to move a post, so I'll just quote it here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum