GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames :: 9:30pm ET :: Wed. Mar. 5th, 2014

+15
strachattack
Ev
NEELY
Hobiesens
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
wprager
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
spader
DefenceWinsChampionships
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They need to fix whatever is going on RIGHT Cussing NOW.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hemsky is really good

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

You know what, hen you think about how Turris, Ryan, McArthur and most new guys coming to this team are all looking good, I think you realize the other guys are all really bad. Neil, Condra, Greening, and Michalek create absolutely nothing offensively. Ever.

Last edited by LeKing on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Or the coach simply stinks. He wants to play Detroit hockey but we don't have the team for that

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Or the coach simply stinks. He wants to play Detroit hockey but we don't have the team for that

That's not the coach's fault, it's the GM's. When you interview the coach, you ask him what system does he play. It's the GM's responsibility to find a coach that fits the players.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Or the coach simply stinks. He wants to play Detroit hockey but we don't have the team for that

He's losing the team, no question.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:

That's not the coach's fault, it's the GM's. When you interview the coach, you ask him what system does he play. It's the GM's responsibility to find a coach that fits the players.

He didnt play a system because he never coached a team.

The coaching staff has to be held responsible. They have lost the players.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think it's actually the asst. coaches who stink. They set up the Defense and the lines I think.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They bounced back really well I thought. I would imagine it'll be a 2nd period with a goal or two for us.

I don't like MacLean screwing with the lines all the time. It bugs me.

Hemsky looks really good. We've known for a while we don't have skilled wingers, it's no surprise to anyone. Greening, smith, Neil, Condra - all good 4th liners, nothing more really. Need to fill out the top 9 with speed, size and skill. Easier says than done, but that's why I wanted Stewart so bad today.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:I think it's actually the asst. coaches who stink. They set up the Defense and the lines I think.

This is true. Hope they are canned.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

He's losing the team, no question.

Not his fault the "number 1 center" needs to be tried with every single winger on the team to get resurrected.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

At least we have some good prospects coming, thank god. Puempel, Prince, Lazar. And where the hell is DaCosta btw?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prince isn't coming lol

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

#FreeBabyHead

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Prince isn't coming lol

Meh as long as he's in the org. and producing he's on the radar.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Team misses Cowen bad

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Team has some way bigger problems than this game it seems. Something is not right, Bobby Ryan played about 30 secs in 4 mins of PP.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I no longer love MacLean to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum