GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:00pm - Sat. Oct. 12, 2013.

+10
NEELY
LeCaptain
wprager
garblar
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
tim1_2
spader
Ev
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Impressed with Da Costa too, playing like he belongs. Can't really be upset with him at this point.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Z.Smith is playing a fantastic game.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michalek taking a penalty 200 feet from his goal... he really needs to get going or figure things out because he's still struggling hard.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cussing STAY OUT OF THE Cussing BOX YOU Cussing diddles.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Michalek taking a penalty 200 feet from his goal... he really needs to get going or figure things out because he's still struggling hard.
Couture had both arms wrapped around him just befor the trip. Why was that not hold?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Put Pageau in with Spezza and Ryan.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:Michalek taking a penalty 200 feet from his goal... he really needs to get going or figure things out because he's still struggling hard.
Couture had both arms wrapped around him just befor the trip. Why was that not hold?
Ask the ref. As for the guy who took the penalty, Michalek, it was lazy and stupid. Cost them a goal.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ugh... what a useless penalty to take there

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Spezza, so selfish it's unbelievable sometimes.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Good start for the captain of the Ottawa Senators. Take the most selfish penalty you can think of for no reason other than you wanted to punch a guy.

Lehner was awesome.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're never going to make the playoffs if we don't stop taking STUPID penalties.

Lehner was fantastic.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Meh, one goal loss to the best team in the league. They'll win tomorrow night for sure.

Da Costa is on the next plane to Binghamton, though

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Spezza's penalty was lame - guys do that all the time. Shouldn't have been called.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Spezza's penalty was lame - guys do that all the time. Shouldn't have been called.
It was selfish and it was a penalty. It was called and it's all because Spezza didn't like being hit that's on him and no one else. Love how some people try and pass the blame to the ref there, lol. Spezza cost them a point tonight.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson and Spezza were full of fail tonight for sure

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's a love tap. If that's Neil he gets praised. Not blaming the ref but it's a play that is let go 9/10 times

Spezza didn't cost them anything, they lost because they were outplayed by a wide margin.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Karlsson and Spezza were full of fail tonight for sure
Along with SDC who is Bingo-bound

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Spezza was the reason for the 3rd goal, no question about it and not sure it's even a point that can be argued. He punched a guy in the head because he didn't like getting hit, the captain did what he wanted and cost his team the game.

Again, excuses for #19 over and over and over. He Cussed up, period.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum