GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:00pm - Sat. Oct. 12, 2013.

+10
NEELY
LeCaptain
wprager
garblar
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
tim1_2
spader
Ev
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd be good with some Zib time.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not really knee jerk, Lehner is taking over right now and will probably end up the #1 by years end.

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Pageau is probably down to Binghamton for Zibanejad if he doesn't turn it around soon.
Either Bingo or the wing, has to happen at the end of the road trip. He can't win a face off against a cardboard cutout.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Our D is pitiful so far this year.  Everyone on the back end sucks.
Methot has been Columbus Methot, Karlsson seems out of sync, the second pair has less than 150 games between them so it is expected.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

On a positive note, Turris is looking awesome.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa has streaks like this all the time. We know this. This roadtrip is brutal. NOthing can be judged until they play at home.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I want the Spezza from the Milk commercial. That Spezza can move and has dangles.

This game is awfully frustrating.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We're losing because there's no GDT lol.

I just want this Cussing road trip to be over ugh.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

For the conspiracy theorists, yeah I'm looking at Prags, Ottawa has by far the worst PP time vs PK time in the league this season. -14.25 minutes going in to the game tonight, currently at -21 minutes. Second worst is -11 minutes.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was a mistake not to keep the big forwards Zibanejad and Stone against these big, though Western lineups.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:It was a mistake not to keep the big forwards Zibanejad and Stone against these big, though Western lineups.
They are not just big but they are really fast.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:
Ev wrote:It was a mistake not to keep the big forwards Zibanejad and Stone against these big, though Western lineups.
Except Stone lol

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
Except Stone lol
I meant LA/SJ/ANA, Stone is an adjective describing Mark's feet.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

It was a mistake to put Ryan with Turris... Ryan has managed to produce playing on a line with Spezza, and the Turris MacArthur Conacher line produced based on speed and mobility. Right now we really don't have a dominant line at all to give the rest of the team momentum.

If Roger were still alive, I wonder at what point he'd have us wave the towels, because we are playing defeated.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like Ryan and Turris, and they scored together. Not sure why that would be considered a mistake.

When they get back to Ottawa I think they will use the same lines they started with, and Zibanejad in Pageau's place, and maybe Da Costa waived.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

The Silfer Server wrote:It was a mistake to put Ryan with Turris... Ryan has managed to produce playing on a line with Spezza, and the Turris MacArthur Conacher line produced based on speed and mobility. Right now we really don't have a dominant line at all to give the rest of the team momentum.

If Roger were still alive, I wonder at what point he'd have us wave the towels, because we are playing defeated.
You must have missed the first 5-10 minutes tonight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hope Cowen hasn't gone bad.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:I hope Cowen hasn't gone bad.  
Give it a couple of years for both he and Weircioch to become consistent. They will both be very good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum