GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ San Jose Sharks - 10:00pm - Sat. Oct. 12, 2013.

+10
NEELY
LeCaptain
wprager
garblar
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Bramlet07
tim1_2
spader
Ev
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anderson let in the first shot again so w/e, I don't feel bad for the guy. He does it like clockwork, even last year he did it with regularity and it's catching up.

Lehner may now be the #1 goaltender. I thought he would take over by years end but he might have it now. Trading Anderson for something decent in Edmonton wouldn't be the worst move.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Anderson let in the first shot again so w/e, I don't feel bad for the guy.  He does it like clockwork, even last year he did it with regularity and it's catching up.  

Lehner may now be the #1 goaltender.  I thought he would take over by years end but he might have it now.  Trading Anderson for something decent in Edmonton wouldn't be the worst move.
Maybe, maybe not. I think it's early to make what seems like a panic move. I propose that we keep the depth we have right now, rather than going with a Lehner/Lawson split. That doesn't seem like the right play. If Andy and Lehner have to platoon, that's preferable to giving up this depth.

Also, I really don't know if Yak is the right player.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If you can get the 1st overall from last year by giving up what is basically now your backup goaltender how could you possibly say no to that? Don't care if he's Russian or Marshian, you make that trade. Like I said, you can probably make that deal for Anderson, Michalek, Stone for Yakupov and Dubnyk/Lebarbra. Honestly, Dubnyk would be a decent backup for Lehner.

I don't think this happens but I also think Lehner is now the #1... he's the best goaltender they have and has probably won the job at this point.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:
NEELY wrote:Anyone have a stream?  
NHL GCL. $99. Do it. Now.
Great deal. Coupled with an IP scrambler, it's the best deal out there.
shabbs knows... shabbs knows...

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

3-1 Throwbacks.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lehner. Save of the game? Shorthanded shot too.

Jeezus Diddle!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Our D is pitiful so far this year. Everyone on the back end sucks.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ugly.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're getting out-everythinged.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol what kind of call is that on Turris. Not that the refs have had anything to do with anything tonight

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:We're getting out-everythinged.
Nod 

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:lol what kind of call is that on Turris. Not that the refs have had anything to do with anything tonight
True and true.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:If you can get the 1st overall from last year by giving up what is basically now your backup goaltender how could you possibly say no to that?  Don't care if he's Russian or Marshian, you make that trade.  Like I said, you can probably make that deal for Anderson, Michalek, Stone for Yakupov and Dubnyk/Lebarbra.  Honestly, Dubnyk would be a decent backup for Lehner.

I don't think this happens but I also think Lehner is now the #1... he's the best goaltender they have and has probably won the job at this point.
That's kneejerk. It's still Anderson's team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Get us the Diddle out of the West.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pageau is probably down to Binghamton for Zibanejad if he doesn't turn it around soon.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd be good with some Zib time.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not really knee jerk, Lehner is taking over right now and will probably end up the #1 by years end.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Pageau is probably down to Binghamton for Zibanejad if he doesn't turn it around soon.
Either Bingo or the wing, has to happen at the end of the road trip. He can't win a face off against a cardboard cutout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum