GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators :: 5:00pm ET :: Sun. Oct. 27th, 2013

+12
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
PTFlea
wprager
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 17]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Just. Win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As per PMac yesterday, Anderson goes, Wiercioch is in, Gryba is out, Pageau nursing minor injury and may play, MacArthur had a maintenance day and should be ok.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Stalock to get a start for the Sharks finally? Niemi has played every game this season (11) and played last night vs the Habs (2-0 shutout win).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't forget it's a wacky 5pm start time. If we're ever going to beat the Sharks, it'd be tonight. Gotta start getting some points.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Season on the line. Right here. Right now. The defining moment is here.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Season on the line. Right here. Right now. The defining moment is here.
lol what

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:
shabbs wrote:Season on the line. Right here. Right now. The defining moment is here.
lol what
Heh. Was going for HFB drama...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Correct, as usual, shabber.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:
lol what
Heh. Was going for HFB drama...
In that case, good post.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Correct, as usual, shabber.
Nod 

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Don't forget it's a wacky 5pm start time.  If we're ever going to beat the Sharks, it'd be tonight.  Gotta start getting some points.
Ugh, this should be a win for the Sens and knowing who they are playing and the way they played last game... they should be coming out and peppering the Sharks non stop especially with the backup in. This isn't a must win game by any means but it's a "you should win this game 99 of 100 times if you're ready" game.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Stalock gets the start for the Sharks today:

https://twitter.com/jlopez019/status/394503096685961216

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is a must play well game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Stalock gets the start for the Sharks today:

https://twitter.com/jlopez019/status/394503096685961216
So...we can expect the Sens to pepper him with shots from the perimeter and him to get a 'well deserved' shut out. That's how it usually works, right?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Still no Dan Boyle and a tired team. Powerplay should circle the puck around until their PK unit falls out of stamina.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 17]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum