GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators :: 5:00pm ET :: Sun. Oct. 27th, 2013

+12
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
PTFlea
wprager
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Alfie was right Facepalm 

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alfie's team is even worse

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Seriously, Detroit doesn't look a whole lot better, maybe worse.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Islanders just traded Moulson (plus a 1st and next year's 2nd) for Vanek. We play the Islanders Friday. Facepalm 

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Greening played 9 minutes. Maybe a little too fast on resigning him.

Send Pageau to Bingo and call up Ceci. Zibanejad has earned his spot and Grant is solid.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Get us away from the West. Bring up a Dman that doesn't suck and move on. Perhaps Hoffman too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Islanders just traded Moulson (plus a 1st and next year's 2nd) for Vanek.  We play the Islanders Friday.  Facepalm 
Holy Dung.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They better have an agreement in place with vanek at that price.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We need a Dman. Anyone got one of those?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Greening played 9 minutes. Maybe a little too fast on resigning him.

Send Pageau to Bingo and call up Ceci. Zibanejad has earned his spot and Grant is solid.
Pageau may have lost his spot at this point for sure. Zibanejad seems to have gotten the message.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Was there thanks to beedub in 200 row A. They need some finish as well as defense. It's time for Lehner to get back in too. Anderson was meh on a couple of those goals.

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How about something centered around Vrbata for Michalek? Two Ufa's, Michalek can b with his brother. We would have to add for sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think you need a winger regardless. Again though, you know how hard this stretch was.

I'd look at Hoffman on Spezza's wing real soon.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

They need jam, not another "skilled" Euro. Might see if Stuart is available from St.Louis but I doubt it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vrbata just scores and shoots. We need some finish and he provides it.

Steve Ott would be a heck if a pick up.

We would be a better team with Fisher and Kelly still here.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I think you need a winger regardless.  Again though, you know how hard this stretch was.  

I'd look at Hoffman on Spezza's wing real soon.  
Y'know who was a good winger with some finish? Daniel Alfredsson. Just sayin'.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Definitely need a shakeup. Lehner for a good stretch is a start. Michalek moved to the third line would be another (don't see how you sit $6M). JOB would be fairly motivated too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vrbada is a pipe dream I think. Zibanejad or Hoffman for now and start looking for a Dman with experience and a scoring winger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum