GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: San Jose Sharks @ Ottawa Senators :: 5:00pm ET :: Sun. Oct. 27th, 2013

+12
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
PTFlea
wprager
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
shabbs
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

bad goal a bouncing puck difficult to get a hold of

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And Hertl of all people. Same guy that did it last time to the Sens. Fak me.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm 

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Christ.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anderson really needs to figure out how to make some saves early. Aside from a game here and there he's letting them in waaaaaay too regularly. Make a damn save.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson with a big shot and its in

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That's a great frigging shift man. Ryan and Turris are unreal together.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Spezza's line should be called the killers because they absolutely kill the momentum. Michalek needs to come off that line so badly it isn't funny, Spezza needs someone who has the ability to do a little dirty work.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson on that last minute before that goal was the best player on the planet. WOW

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Spezza's line should be called the killers because they absolutely kill the momentum.  Michalek needs to come off that line so badly it isn't funny, Spezza needs someone who has the ability to do a little dirty work.
Greening and Michalek look 2x slower than 2 seasons ago. Put Zibanejad on that line for Diddle's sake

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson warming up.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:Spezza's line should be called the killers because they absolutely kill the momentum.  Michalek needs to come off that line so badly it isn't funny, Spezza needs someone who has the ability to do a little dirty work.
Greening and Michalek look 2x slower than 2 seasons ago. Put Zibanejad on that line for Diddle's sake
Zibanejad going up there for Michalek wouldn't be the worst idea for sure. They need some help for Spezza in a big way.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would even try Pageau up there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michalek with a good backcheck. Maybe the knees are getting better.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Michalek with a good backcheck.  Maybe the knees are getting better.
Um no, he just lost a battle down low in the corner with help. The guy is totally useless.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm 

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

EK's gotta skate hard there. Diddle that SH goal kills us.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Anderson get outta there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum