GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Pens :: Game 5, Round 2 :: 7:30pm ET :: Fri. May. 24th, 2013

+13
spader
Number Twenty Nine
Ev
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
NEELY
wprager
tim1_2
SensHulk
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:You run with Anderson, he got us here.

Goaltending isn't the problem, the team played like they booked their tee times between game 3 and 4.

Let's face it we are outclassed by Pittsburgh. They'd have to mess up and we have to play a perfect game to win.

They were outplayed in game 3. Anderson stood on his head (.980) for the win.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Before mendes tweets about it, since he's known to remind ppl of trends and stats, I'll just go ahead and do it here:

- Sens have never once been tied after 2 periods in any of their playoff games
- Sens have trailed after 2 periods in 7 of 9 games so far
- 3 of the 5 sens playoff victories were come from behind when down after 2 periods

How 'bout: The Pens are 0-6 in home games when going for the series win with Bylsma behind the bench.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Looked like a distinct kick to me coming off the ice a bit. Can't catch a break

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:Looked like a distinct kick to me coming off the ice a bit. Can't catch a break

Exactly like the Zibanejad goal. No issue with them calling it a goal based on the on ice call.

Bigger issue is Cowen... he's been absolutely brutal and is the biggest reason why the Sens have been giving up the amount of goals they have been. He has to be injured, if he isn't there is a serious issue.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I get that comparison, thought I saw some gap between the ice and his skate

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Either way, point is sometimes it goes for you other times against. This one wasn't Ottawa's way and there shouldn't be a big issue with it.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

lol no way was that a penalty

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Lucky break on that Crosby call.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Senators power play

Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, shoot, block, recover pass, pass, pass, pass, shoot, miss wide.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

It's not that they can't win this, it's that they don't want to....

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Honestly... Cowen has to be injured because there is no way you play that soft unless you aren't

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Also, this point shot Dung is not working. You can't play the point if you don't have someone sitting on Vokoun's lap.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Seriously McLean, play the last Redwings game in the intermission and say, play like this you Diddlers....

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

That said, think the sens have played relatively well. Wish they played like this I'm the last few games

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cowen should have been scratched. If I can see it as Joe Fan, how come Mac let him play? Doesn't make sense. He's playing terribly.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Anderson is giving them a chance and their taking a Dung on it....

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Well that's what happens when u can't clear the puck. Unbelievable

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]