GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013

+15
Hockeyhero22000
The Silfer Server
spader
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Hoags
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
shabbs
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I hope price is out but if he isn't we better play our hearts out. I'm inclined to think we might lose the next one if we don't come out flying. we got a little lucky last night.
still would be great to maybe see a few habs fan crying in their own building.

Love the 'stached avatar!

Hey, shabbs, Hugh would look great with a walrus 'stache; might have to get a full-face shot though.
Huzzah!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I hope price is out but if he isn't we better play our hearts out. I'm inclined to think we might lose the next one if we don't come out flying. we got a little lucky last night.

Hey, shabbs, Hugh would look great with a walrus 'stache; might have to get a full-face shot though.
Huzzah!

Awesome!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Huzzah!

You nailed it!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gionta has a torn bicep and will have surgery Friday. He's not back this season.

Gee, that's the kind of announcement you usually hear *after* a team is eliminated.

Edit: Apparently he tore his right one last season, and his left one this time. Too much PEDs?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Gionta has a torn bicep and will have surgery Friday. He's not back this season.

Gee, that's the kind of announcement you usually hear *after* a team is eliminated.

Edit: Apparently he tore his right one last season, and his left one this time. Too much PEDs?

That's a decimated team, certainly. It doesn't reflect all that well on us that we're going to five games v. a team that was ripe for the sweepin'.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lars Eller is skating. But I doubt he's coming back anytime soon.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Lars Eller is skating. But I doubt he's coming back anytime soon.

haha so is Spezza. Eller won't be back in this series but I thought he was dead... according to the Montreal media.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Gionta has a torn bicep and will have surgery Friday. He's not back this season.

Probably a little too much meat on those bones for sure... but w/e, he's done.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Probably a little too much meat on those bones for sure... but w/e, he's done.

He's the Scott Steiner of hockey.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We'll have to wait to see if Price plays tomorrow.

Prust seemed to hurt himself going into the corner with Anderson as well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The last playoff game Budaj was in, he was subbing in for Craig Anderson. I don't think he's ever started a playoff game.

Back in 2007-08 he came on in relief of Theodore and stopped all 20 Detroit shots (Theodore gave up 4 on 18 and the Avs lost 4-3). Next game Theodore gave up 4 on 20 and was pulled again. Budaj stopped 19 of 20 as the Avs lost 5-1. He replaced Theodore a third time in game 4. This time he gave up 5 goals on 25 shots through the last 2 periods as the Redwings closed out the sweep with an 8-2 win.

Then two years later he came on in relief of Anderson, stopping 3 of 4 shots.

And that's all she wrote until last night. Well, tomorrow just may be the first post-season start of his career.

Or maybe they bring up Tokarski. Or how about Desjardins -- he's got 2 NHL games under his belt and is sporting a ridiculous .968 SV% in those two games.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PK putting up some bulletin board material?

"We can beat these guys. We're better." - P.K. Subban

https://twitter.com/ArponBasu/status/332188056117456896

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LOL Subban is such an idiot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:We'll have to wait to see if Price plays tomorrow.

Prust seemed to hurt himself going into the corner with Anderson as well.

Prust missed 8 games in March with a minor shoulder separation. He missed another 2 of 3 games in April after aggravating the shoulder. Chances are he's re-reaggravated it last night. He was not on the bench when Turris scored in OT, and that may be telling. I suspect we'll be hearing about him having surgery next week.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:PK putting up some bulletin board material?

"I'm a ****ing Norris nominee. C'mon!"

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 2 222029_011711-NHL-subban-PI-AM_20110117234512305_660_320

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:PK putting up some bulletin board material?

"I'm a ****ing Norris nominee. C'mon!"

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 2 222029_011711-NHL-subban-PI-AM_20110117234512305_660_320

I think I heard Pat Hickey say that Subban will win "multiple" Norris' over the course of his career!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You can get tickets in the nosebleeds for $80. For $600 you can get a pair in the 3rd row behind and to the left of the Habs' goal.

http://qualityplustickets.com/searchtickets.php?productionID=460069

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

LOL that just came out wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum