GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013

+15
Hockeyhero22000
The Silfer Server
spader
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Hoags
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
shabbs
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Fuking rape these guys.

Rape 'em good.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:Fuking rape these guys.

Rape 'em good.
SOLD!!!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Spezza Spotted Skating at Sensplex!

(I should've been an editor)

Aaron Nilsen ‏@AaronNilsen

My inside source @hakkerm caught Jason Spezza skating at Sensplex today. Looked good. I expect we see a second round return!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Spezza Spotted Skating at Sensplex!

My inside source @hakkerm caught Jason Spezza skating at Sensplex today. Looked good. I expect we see a second round return!!

Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Ahhhhh!

Ahhhhh!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Nah, you need to work on your grammar. Sarcasm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We already knew this was happening! This isn't news!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

TSN even showed video of Spezza skating on Monday and he wasn't doing recreational skating either. This was before MacLean publicly stated he was beyond rec skating.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:TSN even showed video of Spezza skating on Monday and he wasn't doing recreational skating either. This was before MacLean publicly stated he was beyond rec skating.

I was just showing off my headlining skills. Amazingly Awesome All-out Alliteration!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:

Nah, you need to work on your grammar. Sarcasm
Heh heh.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, you guys must be smarter than I because I don't see what you're laughing at.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:OK, you guys must be smarter than I because I don't see what you're laughing at.

Is that an end of sentence preposition? I'm just wondering. Sarcasm

f the Habs.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:OK, you guys must be smarter than I because I don't see what you're laughing at.

Is that an end of sentence preposition? I'm just wondering. Sarcasm

f the Habs.

Actually, that's a misconception. Sometimes it is acceptable to end your sentence with a preposition, depending on whether or not it is really necessary in the sentence:
http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/ending-prepositions.aspx

Where he did make the mistake is evidenced by the bold. It should be 'me'.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, you guys must be smarter than I < am >.

Insert the implied "am" and we're good.

Last edited by wprager on Thu May 09, 2013 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=256402

Q.E.D.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't **** with the grammar walrus.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've been hard on Turris all year, but man...he's brought it in the post-season!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I've been hard on Turris all year, but man...he's brought it in the post-season!

I remember grinding my teeth when, late in the game, the camera zooms in on Smith sitting on the bench while Turris was settling in for a face off. But he won the last three, I believe. Checking the stats, he was 15 of 23, for a more than respectable 65%. Even more impressively, he was 73% in the offensive zone and 75% in neutral ice (he was 1 of 4 in the defensive zone). Zack Smith was 16 of 25 for an almost identical 64%.

Not surprisingly, the game they lost their faceoff performance was much worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum