GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013

+15
Hockeyhero22000
The Silfer Server
spader
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Hoags
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
shabbs
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:PK putting up some bulletin board material?

"We can beat these guys. We're better." - P.K. Subban

https://twitter.com/ArponBasu/status/332188056117456896

"I'm a ****ing Norris nominee. C'mon!"

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 3 222029_011711-NHL-subban-PI-AM_20110117234512305_660_320

I think I heard Pat Hickey say that Subban will win "multiple" Norris' over the course of his career!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You can get tickets in the nosebleeds for $80. For $600 you can get a pair in the 3rd row behind and to the left of the Habs' goal.

http://qualityplustickets.com/searchtickets.php?productionID=460069

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

LOL that just came out wrong.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Prust and White won't play Thursdau. Price is day to day.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Michel Therrien:"our captain was crying in my arms when he learned he could not play anymore."

LOL that just came out wrong.

Yet oddly fitting.

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 3 BJw2rgVCAAALo54

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We need more 'stached avatars: http://www.facetache.com

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 3 PKt9o55

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

OMG! Here come the photoshops... what a disaster...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:OMG! Here come the photoshops... what a disaster...

Some tender moments right there.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You know who probably deserves a bit of credit... Kassian. Here's a guy who plays a very specific role and he hasn't done anything to hurt the team by taking a bad penalty, being or of position, or making a bad play. In fact, he was a big part of the reason they won last night if for no other reason he was playing wing on the line that was really going, even had a few scoring chances.

A 6th round pick has never been spent so wisely. On top of that, he has no off ice issues and seems to fit in like a glove. Hopefully he can play 3-5 seasons here in Ottawa and protect all the stars and younger players.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes, Kassian got some quality minutes last night...he was out in the 3rd too when we were still down. P-Mac is trusting him more. He was part of a couple decent opportunities.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Love this one:

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 3 MA8DiDX

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Some tender moments right there.

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 3 BJw4mU7CcAApEPp

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Habs :: Game 5, Round 1 :: 7:00pm ET :: Thu. May. 9th, 2013 - Page 3 MA8DiDX

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

what is with this O'Brien HAMR stuff? I'm so confused!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I love that one so much I posted it two posts above yours Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:what is with this O'Brien HAMR stuff? I'm so confused!

Has he been verified? Posting a picture of O'Brien with his shirt off is not proof. Gotta post a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your twitter handle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sylvain StLaurent says his sources indicate that Price won't be available Thursday and likely the rest of the series/year. Or as we like to call, it Thursday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum