GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 65]

736All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:02 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Also, I'm very annoyed that Richardson scratches Lindberg every once in a while.  I don't care if he feels he needs to watch the game from the bleachers, he needs to play - and by all accounts, he's played well.  Scratch him for who?  The list isn't very long of guys you can sub in anyway.

If a guy needs to be scratched because he's not doing things "the right way", then they get scratched.  No one is entitled to play every game.  If Luke Richardson thinks a guy needs to be healthy scratched, that's good enough for me.  The worst lesson to teach these kids would be that they get to play all the time regardless of their effort.

Apparently thst wasn't the case, but I'll trust Richardson that there was a means to an end.

737All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Also, I'm very annoyed that Richardson scratches Lindberg every once in a while.  I don't care if he feels he needs to watch the game from the bleachers, he needs to play - and by all accounts, he's played well.  Scratch him for who?  The list isn't very long of guys you can sub in anyway.

If a guy needs to be scratched because he's not doing things "the right way", then they get scratched.  No one is entitled to play every game.  If Luke Richardson thinks a guy needs to be healthy scratched, that's good enough for me.  The worst lesson to teach these kids would be that they get to play all the time regardless of their effort.

Apparently thst wasn't the case, but I'll trust Richardson that there was a means to an end.

Like you trust "Mac?" Remember how that turned out?

738All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:22 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Like you trust "Mac?" Remember how that turned out?

Yes I do, he lost his Cussing mind

739All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I prefer that approach to the "free pass to the NHL" approach.

Speaking of free passes, Lazar had what I thought was a very good game.

740All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:48 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Just mentioned that on the other thread. He had a nice scoring chance where he got to the net and almost got it in. It was well executed.
He reminds me of a toung foligno at times in how he almost gets close to scoring and cant finalize his plays. I thought foligno would be a third liner. Maybe lazar can prove to do the same.

741All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:00 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Just mentioned that on the other thread. He had a nice scoring chance where he got to the net and almost got it in. It was well executed.
He reminds me of a toung foligno at times in how he almost gets close to scoring and cant finalize his plays. I thought foligno would be a third liner. Maybe lazar can prove to do the same.

He was a sparkplug out there. That's what I hope to see from him. If he can be that player fairly consistently and build from there, he'll be fine.

742All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:03 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why are we discussing Curtis "I don't do AHL" Lazar in the Bingo Sens thread?

743All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:14 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Why are we discussing Curtis "I don't do AHL" Lazar in the Bingo Sens thread?

They're following your lead, Walter.

744All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

He was a sparkplug out there. That's what I hope to see from him. If he can be that player fairly consistently and build from there, he'll be fine.

I'm starting to see Lazar as Jesse Winchester 2.0 without the concussions (hopefully).

more to come

745All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I'm starting to see Lazar as Jesse Winchester 2.0 without the concussions (hopefully).

more to come

Remember when, in pre-season, they said Winch would ride shotgun alongside Spezza? Good times.

746All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:59 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whatever happened to J. Winchester?

747All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:00 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Whatever happened to J. Winchester?

OHMYGOD

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/jesse-winchester-dead-at-69-singer-songwriter-became-anti-war-icon-20140411

he was surprisingly old.

748All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:02 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Actually J Winch is signed with the Avalanche and on their IR list.

749All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:54 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

OT Loss last night to the SWB Pens. Tough break.

750All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:52 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like the Albany Devils were too much to handle as the B-Sens fall 4 - nil to their Upstate rivals.

more to come

751All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:21 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Saw a tweet where they said the score was 4-0 after two but the scary stat was shots on goal being something like 29-5. Bad enough to give up nearly 30 shots in 40 minutes but to only managed 5 yourself?

752All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:44 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the Bsens wound up with 6 total shots. The other goalie got a 6 save shutout.

753All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 50 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I think the Bsens wound up with 6 total shots. The other goalie got a 6 save shutout.

Fire Richardson!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum