GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 65]

496All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
spader wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm penciling Phillips in the 5 spot.  Diddle that noise, he's a good veteran who won't ask for more than 3 million.   :crossarms:

You do know who his agent is, right?  He (the agent) won't do the Sens any favours

He took a pay cut last time. You know that the agent works for Phillips, not against the Sens, right? An agent that refuses to negotiate with the team gets fired pretty quickly.

tinfoil hat 

Phillips' agent is JP Barry.. No more to be said...

So was Lazar's. It doesn't matter, and JP Barry wasn't an issue to begin with.

497All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prince with a hat trick in the 1st period last night.

498All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:37 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Prince with a hat trick in the 1st period last night.  

Who needs Matt Moulson?

499All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:54 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Who needs Matt Moulson?
so how is that little Prince growing? last I checked his size was an issue. seems like a few prospects are finsding their game. would like to see Petersson. if he doesn't get called up soon, i doubt he'll get called up at all. and then he'll bolt next year for sure.

500All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Slowly but surely for Prince apparently. I'd give Petersson or Schneider a try soon yeah.

501All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Who needs Matt Moulson?
so how is that little Prince growing? last I checked his size was an issue. seems like a few prospects are finsding their game. would like to see Petersson. if he doesn't get called up soon, i doubt he'll get called up at all. and then he'll bolt next year for sure.

All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 The_little_prince

502All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:07 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman had 4G 1A last night. Pageau with 4A. Claesson was a +3 and leads the AHL at +30.

503All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:14 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Claesson is the most impressive player down there right now, he's absolutely become a beast of a D man there and he plays the game the right way.

Glad to see Bingo still rolling though.

504All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:21 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Binghamton is the highest scoring AHL team...they just lack a legit stud goalie, but there's not much to do about that this year.

505All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoffman just killing it down there. He might get another shot just based on his stats.

506All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:30 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Binghamton is the highest scoring AHL team...they just lack a legit stud goalie, but there's not much to do about that this year.

Richardson didn't pull any punches when it comes to his backup goalies but he said that he relies on Lawson and pointed to a mini-slump where Lawson was out of the lineup. Basically said the team can expect to win with Lawson and that his backups are crap.

507All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:37 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Binghamton is the highest scoring AHL team...they just lack a legit stud goalie, but there's not much to do about that this year.

Richardson didn't pull any punches when it comes to his backup goalies but he said that he relies on Lawson and pointed to a mini-slump where Lawson was out of the lineup. Basically said the team can expect to win with Lawson and that his backups are crap.

That's accurate. Lawson is 15-5, Hammond is 12-8-3. Imagine where they'd be if they still had Lehner. UNDEFEATED.

508All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

To put Claesson's +30 in perspective, next closest on the team is Cole Schneider at +14.

509All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dreidger will be in Bingo next year with Lawson hopefully so that should solve those problems... who knows what they want to do with Hogberg as well. I suspect Brassard will be in Elmira.

510All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:To put Claesson's +30 in perspective, next closest on the team is Cole Schneider at +14.

No wonder the team is so anxious to kick young Philly to the curb.

511All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:57 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:To put Claesson's +30 in perspective, next closest on the team is Cole Schneider at +14.

The Big Rig will soon be relegated to his bar, where he will wistfully weave tales about how he once mentored a young Erik Karlsson and Cody Ceci.

512All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:52 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

we're topping our division right now and in the top 5 in the league. could bbe a really good experience for our B-sens to have a nice run at their cup and hopefully win it!

513All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 34 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

The Big Rig will soon be relegated to his bar, where he will wistfully weave tales about how he once mentored a young Erik Karlsson and Cody Ceci.

If they don't want to resign him they will trade him to Boston for a 1st or 2nd and a later pick... you watch.  That said I am not convinced they let him walk.

Truth be told though he was ALWAYS the guy to tell the younger players in the organization that "your goal is to steal my job" and that day may have come.  He's a class act and always has been so I think the mud being thrown at him is a little much.  He's lost a step, he doesn't really fit into the system, but he deserves a little respect if he's on his way out.

Boroweicki and Claeson are both damn close to being in the NHL just stick with the Bingo thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum