GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Things Binghamton Senators!

+19
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Ev
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
spader
Flo The Action
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
tim1_2
sandysensfan
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 65]

256All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:39 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

There's nothing wrong with our PP aside from the fact that we are missing the 2 main ingredients

257All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oglethorpe wrote:I think he will be there as long as his daughter is at Cornell.

Clarkson, no?

258All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 pm

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:jeez 4rth in their conference! not bad at all!

that dont even tell the whole story, they have the 2nd most points in the conference(actually entire ahl) 1 point back with a game in hand. So that means they have the top winning% in the ahl. which is like you said, not bad at all

259All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:

that dont even tell the whole story, they have the 2nd most points in the conference(actually entire ahl) 1 point back with a game in hand. So that means they have the top winning% in the ahl. which is like you said, not bad at all

I think he was talking about Elmira.

260All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bramlet07 wrote:

I think he was talking about Elmira.

ha, oh. well. then ok. theyre both doing well

261All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sdao signed to an ATO in Bingo.
http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/news/?article_id=1599

262All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:39 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

have to sign their own players to ATO right now, too many contracts.

263All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice chance for Sdao to show the organization what they have coming up the pipeline.

264All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:have to sign their own players to ATO right now, too many contracts.

Counting Sdao, Ceci, Peumple and Prince they've got 54. Good thinkg Filly no-longer takes up a spot Sarcasm

They will need to move some bodies, but they need pretty much everyone on the O-Sens roster until the injured start coming back, and I'm not sure how many organizations will need what we have to offer. Might have to make some moves of the "future considerations" kind, or a throw-in contract or two in a trade involving higher-profile players.

265All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

One thing that surprised me somewhat.. Sdao's ELC is 1 yr and not 3.

Big guy that can skate and fight.

266All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:One thing that surprised me somewhat.. Sdao's ELC is 1 yr and not 3.

I thought it was because it's an amateur try out. I don't think this is the normal ELC.

267All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:One thing that surprised me somewhat.. Sdao's ELC is 1 yr and not 3.

As SD said, it's not an ELC, it's just an amateur tryout.

268All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:30 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

It's an amateur try-out for only this season... then he has a 1 yr ELC.. which I questioned.. why wasn't it 3?

The ATO is not to burn his ELC year and mostly due to the 50 contract limit.

269All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

As the Ottawa Senators said, it's an ELC.

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=660360

270All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

sandysensfan wrote:
wprager wrote:

It's an amateur try-out for only this season... then he has a 1 yr ELC.. which I questioned.. why wasn't it 3?

The ATO is not to burn his ELC year and mostly due to the 50 contract limit.
Depending on the age of the player the ELC can be 1, 2 or 3 years. That is why most college players are signed to 1 or 2 year ELCs.

271All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

As the Ottawa Senators said, it's an ELC.

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=660360

Well shame on them for contradicting what SD said.

272All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sadao scores his first professional goal in a 5-1 B-Sens victory.

But, wait, if he is on an amateur try out, does that mean this doesn't count as his first *professional* goal?

273All Things Binghamton Senators! - Page 18 Empty Re: All Things Binghamton Senators! Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Sadao scores his first professional goal in a 5-1 B-Sens victory.

But, wait, if he is on an amateur try out, does that mean this doesn't count as his first *professional* goal?

He's an amateur getting his first professional tryout so yes it does count.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 65]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum