GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1

+26
beerandsens
Vandelay
stempniaksen
Oglethorpe
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
dennycrane
Jordo
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
TheAvatar
tim1_2
Flo The Action
spader
Hoags
Riprock
sandysensfan
SensHulk
rooneypoo
Ev
shabbs
PTFlea
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Sens vs. Rangers

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap20%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap20%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap238%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 9 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap217%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 4 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap24%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap24%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap213%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 3 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_lcap224%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 63 OT1

I love you

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is such a team. It's great. It's also been a long time since we've been able to say that.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:What an amazing crowd at SBP last night, hat's off to them.

TipHat

They were awesome once Michalek scored for sure. It would be nice to have a loud crowd like that throughout the season.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Also quite impressed with Cowen, he really played a strong game, nice hits, nice reads. Same with Gonchar - who I thought was playing very average up until now.

I recall last night a few times when you told him he could go now. Laugh1 He did pick it up though for sure. He was definitely less than average before last night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:What an amazing crowd at SBP last night, hat's off to them.

TipHat

They were awesome once Michalek scored for sure. It would be nice to have a loud crowd like that throughout the season.

Don't know if that's possible, but that would be nice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SBP sure comes alive at playoff time, doesn't it?

Best atmosphere in the playoffs, but I may be bias.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Also quite impressed with Cowen, he really played a strong game, nice hits, nice reads. Same with Gonchar - who I thought was playing very average up until now.

I recall last night a few times when you told him he could go now. Laugh1 He did pick it up though for sure. He was definitely less than average before last night.

He's so Cussing slow....blah...same thing every time when the puck gets dumped into our zone. He sloths back and then stops so he can try to check the forechecker, inevitably loses the puck. It's like he's resigned himself to lose that board battle. I was getting really pissed, but then he changed it up and started to get more physical and then obviously had a huge goal. He's still...not amazing anymore.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It's amazing Burke wouldn't want what's going on in Ottawa. Getting in at the 8th spot has been so bad for the team, fans, and players eh...? Just an awful situation here in Ottawa. This won't help the team at all in the future.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:It's amazing Burke wouldn't want what's going on in Ottawa. Getting in at the 8th spot has been so bad for the team, fans, and players eh...? Just an awful situation here in Ottawa. This won't help the team at all in the future.

Terrible. No need for it at all.

Again, the guy is the biggest blowhard.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfredsson may skate with Sens Friday. Is working out off ice and feeling better. #sens

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

One more year for The Gonch. I can stomach that. I think. Ask me again this time next year.

So, like, what we do next year with the young guys coming in? AHL for all. I want the exact same roster please. And yes, that includes resigning Carkner, Konoka, and Jimmy OB.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:One more year for The Gonch. I can stomach that. I think. Ask me again this time next year.

So, like, what we do next year with the young guys coming in? AHL for all. I want the exact same roster please. And yes, that includes resigning Carkner, Konoka, and Jimmy OB.

Uh...even Silfverberg?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:One more year for The Gonch. I can stomach that. I think. Ask me again this time next year.

Next years roster will probably look like this.

Alfi/Spezza/Michalek
Silfverberg/Turris/Foligno
Zibanejad/Smith/Neil
Winchester/O'Brien/Greening
Konopka/Condra

Phillips/Carkner
Kuba/Karlsson
Gonchar/Cowen
Boroweicki

Anderson
Bishop

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Joy Lindasy (@PSBJoyOnTheSens):

#Sens Coach MacLean calls Bobby Butler and Zenon Konopka "the perfect example of what a team is." #BSens

#Sens Coach MacLean: "You can't get frustrated at this time of year. Frustration is a useless emotion."
----
On a sidenote, Joy automatically becomes the best reporter covering the Sens since Bingo's season ended and she came up to Ottawa. Best call-up Ottawa made all year.

The 2nd tweet about frustration is 100% true. And it's what we all feel at times when watching the games.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Don't think Butler makes it to training camp next year despite being very, very good in the playoffs so far. If the Rangers were better offensively I doubt we would be talking much about him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Per Joy Lindasy (@PSBJoyOnTheSens):

#Sens Coach MacLean calls Bobby Butler and Zenon Konopka "the perfect example of what a team is." #BSens

#Sens Coach MacLean: "You can't get frustrated at this time of year. Frustration is a useless emotion."
----
On a sidenote, Joy automatically becomes the best reporter covering the Sens since Bingo's season ended and she came up to Ottawa. Best call-up Ottawa made all year.

The 2nd tweet about frustration is 100% true. And it's what we all feel at times when watching the games.

I got very frustrated down 2-0 in the first, so that would apply to me for sure.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Don't think Butler makes it to training camp next year despite being very, very good in the playoffs so far. If the Rangers were better offensively I doubt we would be talking much about him.

I don't think he will either. Not sure about Daugavins, but there's not a lot of room for him unfortunately.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Uh...even Silfverberg?

He can have The Alfie's spot, should The Alfie opt for retirement...and only if The Alfie deems it acceptable.

In all seriousness, I think Neely pretty much has it right. But I didn't mean to start a discussion about next year...that's a long time from now. For now, I am focussed on Saturday night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum