GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011 World Championship Discussion

+11
sandysensfan
The Silfer Server
shabbs
SensGirl11
tim1_2
SensHulk
wprager
spader
Ev
PTFlea
Riprock
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

1362011 World Championship Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 World Championship Discussion Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Final: Finland 3-0 over Russia.

1372011 World Championship Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 World Championship Discussion Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:Check out Mikael Granlund's goal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMwB_utAQE

Oh man... Cherry just loves those moves... heh heh.

1382011 World Championship Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 World Championship Discussion Fri May 13, 2011 11:54 pm

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:He was just one of those whacko Ruskies that ran back to Russia as soon as things didn't go his way. I don't know how much money he makes, but it's probably more than he would've made in the AHL when Ottawa demoted him.

Meh...people are free to make their choices, I suppose. And if you grew up in Russia, I guess you're used to living there anyway. I can't say I ever blame someone for returning to their homeland. God knows if I lived in a different country, I would be homesick for Canada.

*I* grew up in Russia. Never been back, though. Probably something to add to the bucket list.

In Soviet Russia the bucket list adds you. Whatever the hell that means.

I'm actually surprised Shabbs didn't beat you to it Smile
Heh. Was out at the Beer Store.

Smile

When are you free for an intervention shabbs?

Oh Dung, are those supposed to be a surprise? Laugh1

1392011 World Championship Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 World Championship Discussion Sat May 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

More sad news in the hockey world...

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/story/?id=365716

Kevin Lotscher of the Swiss National team is in intensive care after being hit by a drunk driver in Switzerland.

1402011 World Championship Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 World Championship Discussion Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Finland wins Gold beating Sweden 6-1.

1412011 World Championship Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 World Championship Discussion Sun May 15, 2011 5:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:He was just one of those whacko Ruskies that ran back to Russia as soon as things didn't go his way. I don't know how much money he makes, but it's probably more than he would've made in the AHL when Ottawa demoted him.

Meh...people are free to make their choices, I suppose. And if you grew up in Russia, I guess you're used to living there anyway. I can't say I ever blame someone for returning to their homeland. God knows if I lived in a different country, I would be homesick for Canada.

*I* grew up in Russia. Never been back, though. Probably something to add to the bucket list.

In Soviet Russia the bucket list adds you. Whatever the hell that means.

I'm actually surprised Shabbs didn't beat you to it Smile
Heh. Was out at the Beer Store.

Smile

When are you free for an intervention shabbs?

Oh Dung, are those supposed to be a surprise? Laugh1
Hey, when the supply is low... you get some mo...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum