GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Saturday, April 23

+9
Riprock
Flo The Action
jawal
spader
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SensHulk
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:NICE!!! this will go far to see what some of these young ones are made of in a post season. it's not the NHL but it's a great battle none the less. I don't follow the AHL very much so how good is Portland?

Portland is the Division winner -- 103 pts to Manchester's 98.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully Buffalo suffers some injuries and is forced to call up a bunch of players Sarcasm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Hopefully Buffalo suffers some injuries and is forced to call up a bunch of players Sarcasm

That, or hopefully we can get the pansies Locke and Hale back

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Hopefully Buffalo suffers some injuries and is forced to call up a bunch of players Sarcasm

Yeah, this could be key for us. Right now Gragnani is with the Sabres - and he had 60 something points with the Pirates. Mancari's their big gun at forward, so hopefully Hale will be back to look after him.

Nice battle between Adam and Butler - who for a while were 1 and 2 in rookie goals scored going back and forth, then both got called up to the bigs and they never really had a chance to decide it...until now. Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's the series winner:

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Here's the series winner:

Nice. Thanks for posting.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweet win by the BSens! Well done!!!!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Awesome win !

Lehner seems to be good enough to win(I guess Brust is injured ?)

Shame Lehner didn't have much play time this year to prepare for this.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Awesome win !

Lehner seems to be good enough to win(I guess Brust is injured ?)

Shame Lehner didn't have much play time this year to prepare for this.

Apparently Lehner thanked KK for letting him start the third. I guess he didn't think he was very good in the first 40 minutes. Glad he made up for it in the last 20+.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Here's the series winner:

Is it just me, or did that celebration look pretty subdued? I thought there would be equipment flying and people jumping on guys etc...this wasn't just a win, this was a series-clinching overtime win. Good for them, they seem like they're REALLY focussed.

Interesting to see Greening wearing 15 BTW.

Also, how can you NOT sign Potulny after this performance. Maybe the guy even needs to be looked at in pre-season big time. These are the performances that get you noticed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You don't throw equipment everywhere for winning a FIRST ROUND. That would have been pathetic.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:You don't throw equipment everywhere for winning a FIRST ROUND. That would have been pathetic.

I have to agree with SD, though, that when I first saw it it looked very low-key. Three straight OT wins to overcome a 1-3 deficit -- first time that's ever happened in the league. I think a couple of gloves in the air would have been allowed. If they were at home I'm sure they would have done it. Daugavins punted his tick into the stands after winning G5.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:You don't throw equipment everywhere for winning a FIRST ROUND. That would have been pathetic.

You know what I mean, I know you do. Laugh1 Argumentative little monkey. I meant that it was super low key for an OT, 7th game winner. But I asked Joy and she said the exact thing we were thinking, this group is REALLY focussed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

You know what I mean, I know you do. Laugh1 Argumentative little monkey. I meant that it was super low key for an OT, 7th game winner. But I asked Joy and she said the exact thing we were thinking, this group is REALLY focussed.

LOL yeah, just busting your balls a little.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

I have to agree with SD, though, that when I first saw it it looked very low-key. Three straight OT wins to overcome a 1-3 deficit -- first time that's ever happened in the league. I think a couple of gloves in the air would have been allowed. If they were at home I'm sure they would have done it. Daugavins punted his tick into the stands after winning G5.

His tick?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, going bonkers after winning a series in the first round would be a bit much... and would be criticized by the media. Save that for when you win it all. Appreciate the significance on what they've archived, but keep the focus on the task at hand...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Yeah, going bonkers after winning a series in the first round would be a bit much... and would be criticized by the media. Save that for when you win it all. Appreciate the significance on what they've archived, but keep the focus on the task at hand...

"Archived" -- as in written into the record/history books? Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:

His tick?

My -key tick ometime .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum