GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Saturday, April 23

+9
Riprock
Flo The Action
jawal
spader
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SensHulk
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

B-TOWN WINS. POTULNY WITH THE GOAL!

Ahhhhh! Lalalala HappyDance1 TowelWave RocknRoll

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I had read it somewhere (this morning) so I'm pretty sure.

2nd team in league history. I didn't hear who he said, but another team won all 4 in OT in 2008 according to the announcer.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

2nd team in AHL history to win all 4 games in OT.

HOLY FACK WHAT A SERIES!!!!! You gotta be kidding me...there's no quit in this team!!!!!!

Fireworks PartyTime!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:

2nd team in league history. I didn't hear who he said, but another team won all 4 in OT in 2008 according to the announcer.

Syracuse Crunch

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

They won!! THEY WON!!! 6 - 5 in OT... BINGO

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They blew a 3-0 lead, but with just 4-1/3 defensemen I suppose that's to be expected. They've got until Wednesday night to get some walking injured back.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:They won!! THEY WON!!! 6 - 5 in OT... BINGO

incredible for a team missing two key every day d-men AND the league MVP. Very happy for them

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:They blew a 3-0 lead, but with just 4-1/3 defensemen I suppose that's to be expected. They've got until Wednesday night to get some walking injured back.

That's an important point. I hope you're right. I hope they get healthier for the next round. Regardless, this comeback showed a lot of character and mental toughness. The experience will be invaluable for the prospects.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:

incredible for a team missing two key every day d-men AND the league MVP. Very happy for them

Gryba, Hale, Smith -- three D-men.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:

Missing 3 D if you count Gryba... who they say was playing very well when he got injured.

Get a well deserved rest boys.

Whose up next?

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

WOW!!! Congrats B sens!!!

Like many others, I'm watching the bruins Habs while refreshing the ahl.com

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Missing 3 D if you count Gryba... who they say was playing very well when he got injured.

Get a well deserved rest boys.

Whose up next?

Portland Pirates are up next.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unbelievable! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lalalala HappyDance1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NICE!!! this will go far to see what some of these young ones are made of in a post season. it's not the NHL but it's a great battle none the less. I don't follow the AHL very much so how good is Portland?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:

Syracuse Crunch

First time, ever, that an AHL team won games 5, 6 and 7 in OT.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:NICE!!! this will go far to see what some of these young ones are made of in a post season. it's not the NHL but it's a great battle none the less. I don't follow the AHL very much so how good is Portland?

Portland is the Division winner -- 103 pts to Manchester's 98.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hopefully Buffalo suffers some injuries and is forced to call up a bunch of players Sarcasm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Hopefully Buffalo suffers some injuries and is forced to call up a bunch of players Sarcasm

That, or hopefully we can get the pansies Locke and Hale back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum