GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22

+7
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
SensHulk
LethalLehner
shabbs
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22 Aggressive-SENS-450px- GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22 AtSign GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22 300-300-hxta115

Do or die time, again. Bingahmton survived elimination with another clutch performance from Ryan Potulny (7 goals in 5 games) by winning in overtime -- the third game of the series to end that way. Kaspars Daugavins got the winner in the extra frame, after hitting the post seconds earlier.

Interesting tid-bit: we've had two GDTs and the Sens have 2 wins in post-season. Coincidence? Probably. Or it could be the ... wait for it ... butterfly effect.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO BSENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Tim Murray said Lessard was up with Ottawa because he'd hurt Bingo's playoff chances otherwise.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPostId=Blog:551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879Post:26586b55-0659-437b-b90f-5743baa1fa8f&plckBlogItemsPerPage=5

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Scouring the twitterverse and not finding *any* updates on Hale, Cowick, Locke. Locke was participating in 1-1 contact drills 2 days ago. Hale is a mystery, though. Hate to assume the worst, but feels like something's gone really badly with his wife/baby and I don't expect him back.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

C'mon boys. Pull off another win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Apparently Tim Murray said Lessard was up with Ottawa because he'd hurt Bingo's playoff chances otherwise.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPostId=Blog:551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879Post:26586b55-0659-437b-b90f-5743baa1fa8f&plckBlogItemsPerPage=5

Well, you worded it a little harshly... I read it as they brought up Lessard so they didn't have to bring up another skilled player and weaken their team. It's an indirect thing.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Scouring the twitterverse and not finding *any* updates on Hale, Cowick, Locke. Locke was participating in 1-1 contact drills 2 days ago. Hale is a mystery, though. Hate to assume the worst, but feels like something's gone really badly with his wife/baby and I don't expect him back.
Send a tweet to Joy, I'm sure she knows the deal....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wouldn't even know how. How do you tweet *to* someone?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This tweet is almost a day old:

PSBJoy wrote:Kleinendorst said he's not expecting any injured players to return this weekend, didn't rule out playing 13F-5D again.

Not sounding good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Apparently Tim Murray said Lessard was up with Ottawa because he'd hurt Bingo's playoff chances otherwise.

Well, you worded it a little harshly... I read it as they brought up Lessard so they didn't have to bring up another skilled player and weaken their team. It's an indirect thing.

I was simply quoting from the tweet where I got the link to the article.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:I wouldn't even know how. How do you tweet *to* someone?
Tweet this: @PSBJoyOnTheSens Hey Joy - what's the status on Hale?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

I was simply quoting from the tweet where I got the link to the article.
Ah...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Lehner went to the end of the hallway to watch the Monarchs practicing. A few other BSens joined them and the butterflies were not pleased.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PSBJoyOnTheSens says Hale has been back with the team for a week, but hasn't played or practiced. He's got to be injured, and KK said he's not expecting any injured players back this weekend.

If they make it to game 7 that's tomorrow, a.k.a. still the weekend. Facepalm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:PSBJoyOnTheSens says Hale has been back with the team for a week, but hasn't played or practiced. He's got to be injured, and KK said he's not expecting any injured players back this weekend.

If they make it to game 7 that's tomorrow, a.k.a. still the weekend. Facepalm

I really hope these boys can force a game 7 at least....go down swinging. But 2 OT victories is just not enough....

Anyone knows where I can find a stat for playoff series winners and regulation winners? I've been thinking lately back to any playoff series in the last 5-7 years that the winning team in a playoff series has as many or more regulation wins in the series than the losing team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum