GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 5: Manchester @ Binghamton - April 20th, 7:00

+6
SensHulk
wprager
shabbs
Ev
sandysensfan
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME 5: Manchester @ Binghamton - April 20th, 7:00 BinghamtonSenatorsPlayoffs2011

vs

GAME 5: Manchester @ Binghamton - April 20th, 7:00 Q544645_2149147_70_monarch-butterflies

GAME 5: Manchester @ Binghamton - April 20th, 7:00 5626288494_b4a76303d6

GAME 5: Manchester @ Binghamton - April 20th, 7:00 Sens_robin_lehner

Wick - Potulny - Kelly
Daugavins - O'Brien - Condra
Greening - Z.Smith - Butler
Dziurzynski - Bass - Grant

Benoit - D.Smith
Kinrade - Schira
Wiercioch - Coulumbe

LEHNER
Brust

Tim Murray:
How much would you like to see the B-Sens win tonight?

"I'd love it. I know that they want to win badly. I know we're beat up pretty much on the back end, and I get that, but this team, when they've been down - and I talked to coach this morning for a long time - this team, when they've been down, they've come back, and they've played some good games and had some tremendous wins when you think they're done. I know from being in the room this morning that they firmly believe that they're going to win tonight and go back to Manchester. I think that's a great attitude to have. I don't think there's anybody in there that feels that it's over, that they're defeated. I think that we probably have to get out to a good start tonight, obviously, and get some saves early, but I think to a man in there, they believe that they're a better team than Manchester and can beat them."

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckUserId=551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879&plckPostId=Blog%3a551340dd39644ae695cca9fe0180e879Post%3a26586b55-0659-437b-b90f-5743baa1fa8f&plckBlogItemsPerPage=5

SD's Red Line Report

Robin Lehner - Starting Goaltender. Okay, so this is what we all wanted to see. After the Swedish import crossed the Ocean and landed in SSM, a lot of eyes turned to see what the Ottawa Senator's 2nd round pick would do with this opportunity. A playoff spot and a .918 save % later and he was signed by the Sens' brass.

This year has been a nightmare for Lehner and fans of the Sens though, as first he's been shuttled back and forth between the NHL and the AHL - and he never really played in either league to any kind of consistent degree. Robin continued to work though and when he got starts in the AHL, he made the most of them, finally ending the year with a very solid .912 save %. Not bad for a first year, 19 year old goaltender.

Now the spotlight changes and the intensity is turned up - much akin to the WJC where Lehner was good, but lost his composure. Will he be up for the challenge? Hard to say, but he won't be counted on to be the saviour this time, just to be solid.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Go Lehner

Go B-Sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go B-Sens!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! HappyDance1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner's getting 3 straight shutouts.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO BSENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO LEHNER GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Lehner's getting 3 straight shutouts.

I thought you didn't care.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I blame our last two losses on the fact that there was no gdt constructed....so Lehner is in the clear!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I still see no Locke or Hale...wtf happened to these guys?? they were supposed to be big for our playoff run...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:I still see no Locke or Hale...wtf happened to these guys?? they were supposed to be big for our playoff run...

Locke has a shoulder injury.. he is skating but obviously not ready.

Hale.. last I heard he was off due to his wife having a baby... but that was at the beginning of the series.

Derek Smith is not playing either...

So they are down 3 D counting Gryba... that has to have an affect on them.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens are icing 13 forwards and five defensemen tonight, according to Joy L.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BSens are up 1-0 on a goal by Bass.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
Michallica wrote:I still see no Locke or Hale...wtf happened to these guys?? they were supposed to be big for our playoff run...

Locke has a shoulder injury.. he is skating but obviously not ready.

Hale.. last I heard he was off due to his wife having a baby... but that was at the beginning of the series.

Derek Smith is not playing either...

So they are down 3 D counting Gryba... that has to have an affect on them.

Must be some baby to be missing the 5th game!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:BSens are up 1-0 on a goal by Bass.

Bah! irrelevant unless its in overtime or last 30 seconds of the 3rd

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Monarchs tie it up. 1-1 in the first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum