GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 5: Manchester @ Binghamton - April 20th, 7:00

+6
SensHulk
wprager
shabbs
Ev
sandysensfan
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Bingo wins

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Well it's 4-4 and off to OT thanks to Hoffman.

Changed to Potulny. Seven goals in 5 games. Maybe a consecutive hattrick in the works?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Dauga-WINS it!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle yeah!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! HappyDance1

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Dauga-WINS it!
HappyDance1 RocknRoll HappyDance1

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://video.senators.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=110094

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:http://video.senators.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=110094

Sweet!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thank goodness for... RYAN POTULNY?!?!?!? scratch

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So you can't really see it too well on the video but Kaspar's punts his stick into the crowd during his goal celebration.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Well it's 4-4 and off to OT thanks to Hoffman.

Changed to Potulny. Seven goals in 5 games. Maybe a consecutive hattrick in the works?

So I guess it's a given that Murray signs Potulny and gives the (I think) 6th or 7th round pick to Chicago for him. That was the deal when the trade was made.

He seems to now be getting used to his teammates and it is obviously paying off. If they could only get Locke back to play with Greening & Butler.. that would make the team quite deep in scoring. Greening & Butler need Locke not Zach Smith.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What 6/7th pick? I don't think scoring goals in the AHL guarantees an NHL contract, and I doubt any deal between two NHL clubs involves a pick conditional on an AHL contract.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:What 6/7th pick? I don't think scoring goals in the AHL guarantees an NHL contract, and I doubt any deal between two NHL clubs involves a pick conditional on an AHL contract.

The Sens got Potulny + the lowest of the 2nd round picks that Chicago has for Chris Campoli. I believe Murray said if they sign Potulny - -they owe Chicago a 6th or 7th round pick (can't remember which one..). that's what the conditional was.
I don't think he specified if it was AHL or NHL. But you have to admit he is finally playing well. Took him a little time to catch on with his linemates. But he has been a key kog in this playoff run.. considering who B-Sens have injured.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum