GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22

+7
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
SensHulk
LethalLehner
shabbs
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Where is Game 7 played? Is the AHL the same as the NHL, i.e. 2-2-1-1-1?

no, 2-3-2. so same venue (manchester)

Well that's weird.

If they didn't choke in that other game Dammit!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Kinrade of all people scored the goal.

What a game Lehner must have had. 1 goal on 52 shots.

The pressure is now on Manchester.. Let's hope Hale or D Smith can play in the next game.

doubt it, but they really need another d-man. They basically played 4 dmen the whole game (borowiecki was used sparingly) and to go through double OT and a game less than 24 hours away in game 7....our chances aren't good.

but maaaan what an experience this is for the kids. so glad they've pushed it this far....and best part is, lehner is becoming the focus!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Maybe now the B-Sens fans will realize he is a good young goalie. After all he is only 19..

This is great for all these young guys. Let's hope they can do enough to win tomorrow night.

If that is not the case, they can carry their heads high... they gave Manchester all the could handle.

This is Lehner's 2nd game of the series... maybe he will be more 'rested' than his counterpart... after all they played the same amount of hockey.. but they lost.. I hope that plays in their minds..

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

B sens win in 2OT

Sorry I was not listening.

Heresy I know but i was following Blue Jays game that was won in 11th.

Last edited by jawal on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jawal wrote:B sens win in 2OT

Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner stopped a penalty shot in OT? The legend is born.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

there better be a GTD tomorrow.....please?

TowelWave

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nice to hear! amazing experience for all these young bucks. if they can make it to the next round even better. wish i could watch these games.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Lehner stopped a penalty shot in OT? The legend is born.

Yeah seriously.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Dancing RocknRoll RocknRoll Dancing

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:nice to hear! amazing experience for all these young bucks. if they can make it to the next round even better. wish i could watch these games.

if it makes you feel any better, most of us aren't watching these games either. Rather listening on team 1200. I like their play-by-play guy too, very humble.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

OWNED

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22 - Page 4 Bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=CB&Date=20110422&Category=SPORTS&ArtNo=422004&Ref=PH&Item=10&Maxw=620&Maxh=465&q=60

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah seriously.

In Double Overtime, to boot. To a guy who scored a hat-trick in game 3, no less.

Franchise record for most stops/saves in a playoff game. Also in the Monarchs history book for being the goalie on the first playoff penalty shot awarded.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:there better be a GTD tomorrow.....please?

TowelWave

Done!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum