GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22

+7
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
SensHulk
LethalLehner
shabbs
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:Overtime again for the 4th time in this series. Come on Bingo, need some more magic.

Although gut feeling says monarchs will score the winner.

Even if they don't win.. they gave the Monarchs all the could handle. Isn't this the 3rd OT game of this series. Bingo has won 2 games in OT I believe...

If the B-Sens would have had their full lineup you have to believe it may have ended up differently.

But still have the faith.

Come on Lehner.. hold them out.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

LOL, Sandy it's the 4th OT, just as Michallica said in the post you quoted Razz

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:LOL, Sandy it's the 4th OT, just as Michallica said in the post you quoted Razz

Shows how much I read in detail doesn't it? LOL...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Coming out party for Lehner?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Coming out party for Lehner?

if anything, good experience. we need our goaltender of the future to get used to loooong overtime games...and keeping pucks out of the net in overtime

Double Overtime....the bingo d-men have to be spent now. how much longer can they last?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not that the opposing goalie is any slouch, either. Shots are 45-40 Monarchs but from the sound of the talk here, I guess the B-Sens have caught up. Sens outshot the butterflies in the 3rd and OT#1.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner just stopped a penalty shot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

YEAH ! !
B-SENS WIN! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lalalala Dancing

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Lehner to the rescue!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle Brust. It's Lehner time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SO pleased right now. Battle for the death, 1 game, bring it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where is Game 7 played? Is the AHL the same as the NHL, i.e. 2-2-1-1-1?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Diddle Brust. It's Lehner time.

hehe glad to have you on board TowelWave

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Where is Game 7 played? Is the AHL the same as the NHL, i.e. 2-2-1-1-1?

no, 2-3-2. so same venue (manchester)

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Kinrade of all people scored the goal.

What a game Lehner must have had. 1 goal on 52 shots.

The pressure is now on Manchester.. Let's hope Hale or D Smith can play in the next game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Where is Game 7 played? Is the AHL the same as the NHL, i.e. 2-2-1-1-1?

no, 2-3-2. so same venue (manchester)

Well that's weird.

If they didn't choke in that other game Dammit!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:Kinrade of all people scored the goal.

What a game Lehner must have had. 1 goal on 52 shots.

The pressure is now on Manchester.. Let's hope Hale or D Smith can play in the next game.

doubt it, but they really need another d-man. They basically played 4 dmen the whole game (borowiecki was used sparingly) and to go through double OT and a game less than 24 hours away in game 7....our chances aren't good.

but maaaan what an experience this is for the kids. so glad they've pushed it this far....and best part is, lehner is becoming the focus!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Maybe now the B-Sens fans will realize he is a good young goalie. After all he is only 19..

This is great for all these young guys. Let's hope they can do enough to win tomorrow night.

If that is not the case, they can carry their heads high... they gave Manchester all the could handle.

This is Lehner's 2nd game of the series... maybe he will be more 'rested' than his counterpart... after all they played the same amount of hockey.. but they lost.. I hope that plays in their minds..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum