GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Binghamton Senators @ Manchester Monarchs, 7PM Friday, April 22

+7
sandysensfan
Riprock
PTFlea
SensHulk
LethalLehner
shabbs
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Apparently Lehner went to the end of the hallway to watch the Monarchs practicing. A few other BSens joined them and the butterflies were not pleased.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

PSBJoyOnTheSens says Hale has been back with the team for a week, but hasn't played or practiced. He's got to be injured, and KK said he's not expecting any injured players back this weekend.

If they make it to game 7 that's tomorrow, a.k.a. still the weekend. Facepalm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:PSBJoyOnTheSens says Hale has been back with the team for a week, but hasn't played or practiced. He's got to be injured, and KK said he's not expecting any injured players back this weekend.

If they make it to game 7 that's tomorrow, a.k.a. still the weekend. Facepalm

I really hope these boys can force a game 7 at least....go down swinging. But 2 OT victories is just not enough....

Anyone knows where I can find a stat for playoff series winners and regulation winners? I've been thinking lately back to any playoff series in the last 5-7 years that the winning team in a playoff series has as many or more regulation wins in the series than the losing team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lehner is first off the ice, so he's the starter.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hale was injured in his last Ottawa game I heard, so he likely won't be back - and yeah, I saw that tweet about Locke etc. not being back this weekend.

Still...big chance here tonight! Go B-Sens!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Hale was injured in his last Ottawa game I heard, so he likely won't be back - and yeah, I saw that tweet about Locke etc. not being back this weekend.

Winning three in a row, the last two on the road won't be easy. Mind you, they outplayed them in a couple of games that they lost, so if Lehner has a strong game -- not superhuman, just strong -- they should be able to win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Hale was injured in his last Ottawa game I heard, so he likely won't be back - and yeah, I saw that tweet about Locke etc. not being back this weekend.

Winning three in a row, the last two on the road won't be easy. Mind you, they outplayed them in a couple of games that they lost, so if Lehner has a strong game -- not superhuman, just strong -- they should be able to win.

Yeah, they can't look at it like they have to win 3 straight - or 2 straight now - they have to play this game as hard as possible and try to sneak out a win. If they can, the pressure will start to mount for Manchester and they'll have a shot in Game 7. They can't look ahead obviously and we have the right coach to get them pumped.

That said, I wish to heck Locke and Hale were coming back.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Brock Matheson of Gananoque signed another ATO with Bingo.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Monarchs take a 1-0 lead at 9:02 of the second.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

LethalLehner wrote:Monarchs take a 1-0 lead at 9:02 of the second.

sens getting outshot pretty handily too....lucky to only be down 1-0

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come on guys, it's now or next year.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
LethalLehner wrote:Monarchs take a 1-0 lead at 9:02 of the second.

sens getting outshot pretty handily too....lucky to only be down 1-0

It appears Lehner must be having a good game. B-Sens are really getting outshot. It's time the rest of the team did their part.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Butler does it again....tied 1-1 in the 3rd

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Heading to overtime.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Overtime again for the 4th time in this series. Come on Bingo, need some more magic.

Although gut feeling says monarchs will score the winner.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:Overtime again for the 4th time in this series. Come on Bingo, need some more magic.

Although gut feeling says monarchs will score the winner.

Even if they don't win.. they gave the Monarchs all the could handle. Isn't this the 3rd OT game of this series. Bingo has won 2 games in OT I believe...

If the B-Sens would have had their full lineup you have to believe it may have ended up differently.

But still have the faith.

Come on Lehner.. hold them out.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

LOL, Sandy it's the 4th OT, just as Michallica said in the post you quoted Razz

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:LOL, Sandy it's the 4th OT, just as Michallica said in the post you quoted Razz

Shows how much I read in detail doesn't it? LOL...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum