GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+25
garblar
TheAvatar
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
dennycrane
SensGirl11
Oglethorpe
Bramlet07
NEELY
Amnesia021
rooneypoo
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
sandysensfan
PTFlea
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Flo The Action
spader
LeCaptain
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

61All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Since I'm the administrator I guess I could. It just wouldn't be, how should I put it -- morally upright. I had to enter my picks before seeing anyone else's, and some people started *posting* their picks (this thread, I think). So rather than averting my eyes I figured I'd just make my picks early.

What I really need (and I'll try to get for the following rounds) is an impartial third party to collect all the picks.

When I suggested that you could change your picks before puck drop, I meant a general, inclusive "you." I assumed that anyone could make changes before game time. I can't remember if you addressed that in the rules you posted, but I figured that it was the case. If not, fair enough.

62All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Since I'm the administrator I guess I could. It just wouldn't be, how should I put it -- morally upright. I had to enter my picks before seeing anyone else's, and some people started *posting* their picks (this thread, I think). So rather than averting my eyes I figured I'd just make my picks early.

What I really need (and I'll try to get for the following rounds) is an impartial third party to collect all the picks.

When I suggested that you could change your picks before puck drop, I meant a general, inclusive "you." I assumed that anyone could make changes before game time. I can't remember if you addressed that in the rules you posted, but I figured that it was the case. If not, fair enough.

It's not stipulated, strictly speaking, but it makes it a hell of a lot more difficult for me if people change their minds. I've got 18 people in the draft -- half of them didn't bother reading the part about how I wanted the picks in a specific format and order (TB instead of TBL is easy enough, but then I get "caps in 6" instead of "WAS6", and throw in some random order for the picks). I wouldn't want to have to do it multiple times.

63All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:

It's not stipulated, strictly speaking, but it makes it a hell of a lot more difficult for me if people change their minds. I've got 18 people in the draft -- half of them didn't bother reading the part about how I wanted the picks in a specific format and order (TB instead of TBL is easy enough, but then I get "caps in 6" instead of "WAS6", and throw in some random order for the picks). I wouldn't want to have to do it multiple times.

Ha. Fair enough. For the record, I sent my picks before you stipulated the format. I thought about sending them again, but figured I'd be unnecessarily cluttering your inbox. Correct format next round!

64All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

IT BEGINS!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

Tonight?

YES! TONIGHT!!!

BEERS. ON. ICE!!!!!!

65All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:00 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:IT BEGINS!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

Tonight?

YES! TONIGHT!!!

BEERS. ON. ICE!!!!!!

Just not the same when you say this for a non-sens game Crying

66All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:IT BEGINS!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

Tonight?

YES! TONIGHT!!!

BEERS. ON. ICE!!!!!!

Just not the same when you say this for a non-sens game Crying
True...

Crying

67All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

'Yotes up 1-0 on the Wings in the 1st! Turris with the marker.

68All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Dung, Stamkos got punished by Orpik.

69All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What channel is the Detroit game on in Ottawa?

70All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Girardi is absolutely fantastic. Loved his game all year.

71All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:What channel is the Detroit game on in Ottawa?

Couldn't find it on Rogers.

72All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:'Yotes up 1-0 on the Wings in the 1st! Turris with the marker.

3-1 Wings after 2 Smile

Maybe I shouldn't have picked 7 games.

73All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

AK72 strikes; Asham follows shortly after, and it's 2-0 Pens in the third. TB is notorious for shooting their load in the 1st. All those chances they had and didn't bury is coming back to haunt them.

74All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

4-1 Detroit, now. Winnipeg will still love ya even if you get swept Smile

75All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Goaltending duel in Washington? Scoreless after 2.

76All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Goaltending duel in Washington? Scoreless after 2.

Neuvirth blinks first.

77All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fleury with the SO; Kovalev with the winner.

78All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 5 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Detroit joins Pittsburgh in the 1-0 club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum