GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Hockey talk all the time

+25
top shelf15
SeawaySensFan
Jordo
Riprock
caissie_1
davetherave
sennies1980
The Silfer Server
beedub
Nasty Nas
pgood
asq2
LeCaptain
Hayden
Acrobat
Phoenix30
PKC
shabbs
wprager
PTFlea
TheAvatar
smash88
Cronie
mattshock
Cap'n Clutch
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

1All Hockey talk all the time Empty All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:40 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Come in here and discuss anything and everything Hockey. It's a place where all members can stop in and chat and just hang out. Make it your first place to stop on the site! This is somewhere I'd like all members to go so we can create some good discussion.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:47 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

So them Sabres. Undefeated in regulation, but we're on a tear!! I'm sure we'll just rip them apart...

3All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, since I'm the positive spin guy I will just say that I remember thinking the same thing in 06/07 vs. the Sabres early in the season and we managed to beat them quite handily. Never say never Matt. They could surprise you. Playing scared can sometimes help shake a team back to reality. Hey Sens - Your not an Elite team anymore.

- Unknown Author

4All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:03 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I remember that game. Didn't Phillips score?

5All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:07 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My fondest Sabres/Sens Tilt was the one from this past January... When the Sens came back down 3-1, and scored a shorty from a break with Vermette and McAmmond. And then 2 minutes later, Alfie tied. And then 42 seconds later, Volchy SCORES his FIRST goal of the season to make it 4-3 and then 18 seconds after that, Alfie scores again on a wicked slapper from the atop the blue line to make it a 5-3! I STILL have that game PVR'd! LOL

6All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:08 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

How can't it be Alfie's OT gamewinner to send us to the SCF??

Words cannot describe it.

7All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:08 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

PS, no one in chat today?

8All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:26 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattbond wrote:How can't it be Alfie's OT gamewinner to send us to the SCF??

Oh yeah, I'll always remember that one.
Except, my wife deleted that one from our PVR. Sad

9All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:30 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Yup, I almost cried that day.. but was saving it for after we won the next round... Well they are still waiting to come out! LOL

10All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:41 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

There may have been some tears of joy on my part. I'm not ashamed.

11All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

nor am I!! I screamed SO loud and ran outside and lit up a smoke and just screamed WOO HOO at the top of my lungs! That was an awesome day! Smile

12All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I was at that Irish pub in the Kanata Centrum with the HD projector. (Grace O'Malleys?) At the time I was standing just off to the right, but with a great view. Beer in hand. It looked like a nothing play, but when it went in, it was as though time stood still for a moment. The place went silent, and then erupted as though we all realized at the same time it was in. You couldn't hear yourself think for a SOLID 10 minutes after that.

Alfie is a god.

13All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:02 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I remember that one too. I was in a bar, just outside Buffalo. It was awesome. The Sabres fans were very graceful.

14All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good idea, I've been thinking about something like this for a while.

Bring in any topic, any time, any team and I'm sure you'll get a big time discussion going in here.

Sticky this Clutch!

EDIT: Ah ha, I see you already did.

15All Hockey talk all the time Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:20 pm

I still remember game one against New Jersey in '98. Bruce Gardiner scored the OT winner in game 1. I was at the bingo hall will my wife and my walkman. They had to stop the bingo cause myself and a few others were jumping up and down and screaming. Awesome!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum