GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011

+25
garblar
TheAvatar
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
dennycrane
SensGirl11
Oglethorpe
Bramlet07
NEELY
Amnesia021
rooneypoo
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
sandysensfan
PTFlea
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Flo The Action
spader
LeCaptain
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

16All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:06 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DaveTheRave is crapping his pants now for sure...

17All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wow....out of all the teams I didn't think Chicago would be the one to choke down the road....

I'm split on this. On one hand it'd be kewl to see Keith, Seabrook, Toews all in for World Championships.....on the other hand a Vancouver-Chicago rematch is tantilizing. Win-win I guess!

18All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

So in the west only Vancouver is waiting to see if they face Chicago or Dallas.

The other matchups are set:

(2) San Jose vs (7) LA (Go LA!)
(3) Detroit vs (6) Phoenix (Rematch from last season)
(4) Anaheim vs (5) Nashville (uh....I guess go Nashville)

What's the condition to get Nashville's 2nd rounder next year? win 1 round?

19All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:So in the west only Vancouver is waiting to see if they face Chicago or Dallas.

Go to the conference finals, we get their 2nd.

Win 1 round, we get their 3rd .

20All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Umm, this isn't the bracket thread. Or are those not your picks?

I was responding to the post above with my own picks. Also, I pm'd them to you a few hours ago.

I can't read any of the picks before I get my own in. Not that I think any of you are better or worse than I am, I just want to make my picks from a clean slate.

21All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:wow....out of all the teams I didn't think Chicago would be the one to choke down the road....

I'm split on this. On one hand it'd be kewl to see Keith, Seabrook, Toews all in for World Championships.....on the other hand a Vancouver-Chicago rematch is tantilizing. Win-win I guess!

Diddle that, I want my 2end rounder to be 44th, not 50-60 ish.

22All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
Michallica wrote:wow....out of all the teams I didn't think Chicago would be the one to choke down the road....

What are the choices for chicago to send our way??

23All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:So in the west only Vancouver is waiting to see if they face Chicago or Dallas.

Go to the conference finals, we get their 2nd.

Win 1 round, we get their 3rd .

Fack....there isn't too much difference now that Nashville is the 5th seed in the West.

24All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
marakh wrote:

What are the choices for chicago to send our way??

Chicago, Atlanta and Calgary.

25All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:22 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wow.....go Dallas Lalalala

26All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dallas and Minnesota tied at 3 after 2.

27All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Dallas and Minnesota tied at 3 after 2.

All they need is 1 point,but safe is death.

28All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Dallas and Minnesota tied at 3 after 2.

All they need is 1 point,but safe is death.
Stars need a regulation or OT win.

Chicago needed the single point...

29All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wild up 4-3 midway through the third...

30All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:29 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dallas loses 5-3! Chicago vs Vancouver in the 1st round Laugh1

31All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow. The "do or die" teams came up empty...

Van-Chi will be an awesome first round match up.

32All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hawks have no chance

33All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: All Playoff Talk, All the Time 2011 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:46 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Hawks have no chance

That's what I said about the habs last year....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum