GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - THU. Mar. 24, 2011

+13
strachattack
wprager
Riprock
Ev
SensHulk
Hoags
22_4_ever
PTFlea
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

strachattack

Rookie
Rookie

Hobiesens wrote:
strachattack wrote:Is ATDHEnet.tv working for anyone else? They don't have any games on there the last couple of games.

They don't have anything there anymore...

http://www.seeon.tv/view/6878/

Sweet! Thanks! ThumbsUp

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're going to OT...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're going to a shootout...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I wish I'd been able to catch the game. Any thoughts? How'd they look? Sure doesn't help TN, but was it an exciting game at least? We can all hope for Colorado to smash the Leafs to maintain our position.

EDIT: Shannon sure is making it difficult not to offer him an extension. Ahhhhh!

Last edited by spader on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson with a beauty in the shootout against one of the best in the biz. Just like I said months ago, USE HIM IN THE SHOOTOUT!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:I wish I'd been able to catch the game. Any thoughts? How'd they look? Sure doesn't help TN, but was it an exciting game at least? We can all hope for Colorado to smash the Leafs to maintain our position.

It was mildly exciting, but I spent a lot of time watching the Habs get smoked.

Anderson played great, especially in the shootout. Love that guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Does this count as a GWG for Karlsson? It really should, but I don't think it does. He's leading the team with 4, by the way.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
spader wrote:I wish I'd been able to catch the game. Any thoughts? How'd they look? Sure doesn't help TN, but was it an exciting game at least? We can all hope for Colorado to smash the Leafs to maintain our position.

It was mildly exciting, but I spent a lot of time watching the Habs get smoked.

Anderson played great, especially in the shootout. Love that guy.

Ya, I was able to catch the shootout. I don't remember who it was, but on the 2nd or 3rd shooter when Matrix just waited it out and made the toe save...that was sweet.

And to answer your question Wprager, no, the GWG doesn't apply to EK's stats except for his SO stats.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Holy Diddle, I am tuning into the Team 1200 post-game for the first time in a while now. Some callers ---> Frustrated1

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Caller just called Wiecioch "Warcraft".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Caller just called Wiecioch "Warcraft".

That's lame. He's a 6'4" sub-200 lbs clothes hanger. His nickname should be slinky.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Holy Diddle, I am tuning into the Team 1200 post-game for the first time in a while now. Some callers ---> Frustrated1

That bad huh ? I've only listened to it once this year and swore to never to do it again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still a lot of fun to watch, might not want to win another game though.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Holy Diddle, I am tuning into the Team 1200 post-game for the first time in a while now. Some callers ---> Frustrated1

That bad huh ? I've only listened to it once this year and swore to never to do it again.

A lady's like. "I didn't watch the game but I have one complaint. Why didn't they put Svatos and Foligno in the shootout?" (Svatos was in the shootout).

Another guy's like "Ryan Shannon is how old? 28? Yeah that's very old for today's NHL. Do you think he still has time to develop? Can he get better?"

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Hoags wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Holy Diddle, I am tuning into the Team 1200 post-game for the first time in a while now. Some callers ---> GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ New York Rangers  - 7:00pm ET - THU. Mar. 24, 2011 - Page 4 99562

A lady's like. "I didn't watch the game but I have one complaint. Why didn't they put Svatos and Foligno in the shootout?" (Svatos was in the shootout).

Another guy's like "Ryan Shannon is how old? 28? Yeah that's very old for today's NHL. Do you think he still has time to develop? Can he get better?"

FOligno was too GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ New York Rangers  - 7:00pm ET - THU. Mar. 24, 2011 - Page 4 270956
Are u sure it was not why DID they?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Good road game last night, Anderson was his normal self by basically stopping everything. I still refuse to believe that Murray was able to trade Anderson for Elliott... that really happened?

Weircoich looked a lot better last night, Kuba was great playing with him, says a lot when the only time you notice Kuba all night was on an offensive chance.

Pretty happy with the way they are playing and loving the effort every night. No worries here.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We did our best to give the game up in the shootout. Svatos' attempt was TERRIBLE. He went backhand and just let the puck slide off of his stick...I think there was a time when this guy was considered a bluechip prospect.

Also, Shannon's attempt was terrible. He tried to wait Lundqvist out, and took his shot from the goal line.

Matrix stole the show in the shootout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum