GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - THU. Mar. 24, 2011

+13
strachattack
wprager
Riprock
Ev
SensHulk
Hoags
22_4_ever
PTFlea
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

I thought Avery was pretty effective for the Rangers since they got him from Dallas (he was a bust there). He's been pretty bad this year it seems.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Avery can be a good player, but he has that Matt Cooke syndrome where he just can’t help himself from doing something challenged. Couple that with Torterella’s short fuse, and that has “bad mix” written all over it.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, Avery never really goes out to hurt people though. The guy is a total douche bag but fact of the matter is he plays the game hard and clean for the most part... it's more a reflection of his play this year than his personality.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rangers lineup tonight:

Dubinsky-Anisimov-Callahan
Prospal-Christensen-Gaborik
Wolski-Stepan-Zuccarello
Fedotenko-Boyle-Prust

Staal-Girardi
McCabe-Eminger
McDonagh-Sauer

King Henry

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

:twtwo:

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Eff Rogers. They Cussed up so I don't get SNET Sens anymore.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

0-0 after 1.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I am surprised by the score (lack of more like it). Scoreless after 1/2 the game between a contender and a lotto team. Rangers apparently have been struggling to score goals, they are going to need to find out how to put it in the net if they want to win a championship.

Wiercioch had a nice shift there. Wick too. Neil with a big hit on Wolski who went to the bench.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Posted the above in the wrong thread earlier.

Now it is 1-0 after Shannon scores his 10th of the season off a pass from Butler.

Sens winning? Shocking! Their playoff hopes remain alive Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That was a nice goal. Butler with an opportunistic pass when the D-man leaned the wrong way covering him; Foligno crashing the crease to distract Lundqvist just a little; Shannon with a quick shot for the goal.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens up 1-0 after 2.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Will Shannon be a Senator next year? He's playing himself into a big raise, and he may be on a lot of teams radars.

That last sequence with Foligno ringing one off the post that saw a breakaway from NY with the nice defensive play by Karlsson to break it up was exciting.

Anderson's playing well again. It's an unreal feeling to see your favourite team that has struggled year after year with goaltending suddenly have someone like that there for the next 4 years. So refreshing.

I don't believe it will happen.... BUT.... *IF* the Sens made the playoffs (by winning all their remaining games) they would win the cup.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Is ATDHEnet.tv working for anyone else? They don't have any games on there the last couple of games.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Prust ties it up on a beauty play by Staal.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

strachattack wrote:Is ATDHEnet.tv working for anyone else? They don't have any games on there the last couple of games.

They don't have anything there anymore...

http://www.seeon.tv/view/6878/

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Hobiesens wrote:
strachattack wrote:Is ATDHEnet.tv working for anyone else? They don't have any games on there the last couple of games.

They don't have anything there anymore...

http://www.seeon.tv/view/6878/

Sweet! Thanks! ThumbsUp

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're going to OT...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're going to a shootout...