GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 7:00pm ET - FRI. New Years Eve 2010

+12
SDH89
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
dennycrane
strachattack
Ev
top shelf15
PTFlea
Riprock
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Facepalm

Can we Cussing sit Phillips please?

CockRoche wrote:Lee just rocked MacKenzie and then Dorsett forced Lee to fight him. Interesting sequence.

Lee didn't actually fight. He turtled.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cuss this is embarrassing. Cant buy a Cussing break at all. What's the shutout streak at now? Over 6 periods of play since last goal. Keep hitting those posts boys!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
CockRoche wrote:Lee just rocked MacKenzie and then Dorsett forced Lee to fight him. Interesting sequence.

Come on man, he did not.... He just isn't a fighter like Dorsett.... give the guy a break and cut him some slack... he deserves some credit.

Brian Lee gets an awful lot of flack around here.

Dash wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Come on man, he did not.... He just isn't a fighter like Dorsett.... give the guy a break and cut him some slack... he deserves some credit.

Calling it like I see it. He was in a real hurry to end that fight.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cue the comeback...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

weak goal allowed by mason cheers
keep shooting, KEEP SHOOTING!!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Dash wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Calling it like I see it. He was in a real hurry to end that fight.

He couldn't keep up with him... Dorsett has dozens and dozens of fights.... Lee.... 2? He tried to fight, but he obviously wasn't going to win.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Can we sit Eliiott? Not to pin this entirely on him, but this is where he has to turn into Leclaire (sans injuries of course) and make ridiculous saves to give the team a chance to win

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:
hemlock wrote:

100% agreeance from me here. I stuck up for Lee at the start of the season once I read how bad he gets eaten up on this site.

He is a young defenceman with very little game experience. He makes the best of a bad situation; one where he has been passed by many younger defencemen on the Sens depth charts.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So, since nobody mentioned it yet... 3-2 now, Foligno gets the Sens within one.... could be interesting.... Elliott now just has to keep them in it.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Mother Cussing posts!!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Haha, there's also a goalie in between those posts that you still need to get the puck past lol.... they're trying though.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well there you go, Alfredsson ties it up

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Alfieeeee!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

shabbs wrote:Cue the comeback...
Who called it?

Yeah. I did.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cuss man so close to completing the comeback. Weak goal IMO for Elliott...garbage way to end such a big comeback.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum