GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010

+19
cash
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
Riprock
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
Ev
spader
sens4win
Flo The Action
CockRoche
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Predict the outcome

GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jon Quick expected to start as per SNet.ca.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm gonna say the Sens pull it together and Karlsson's "Flu" is just a little too much for him to play tonight and Hale will draw back in. I think it's the perfect opportunity to give Karlsson a seat in the press box. He's been taking a lot of penalties lately so a game or two off could do him some good. Get healthy, blame the bad play on flu symptoms if that helps and then come back better for the experience.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson out tonight, Hale in (confirmed)

Leclaire starts tonight!

http://twitter.com/nhl_sens

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is Kelly actually on the top line, or is that just the practice lines?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

CC with the media this morning:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/101122_Clouston.mp3

Definitely Kelly on the top line with Spezz and Alfie

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Glad to see it. Kelly is good on the first line in short stints of 5 to 10 games and Fisher is not effective as a second line player right now. I also think it makes sense to have a true grinding 4th line and they've done that with Ruutu, Neil and Winchester.

I have my fingers crossed that Leclaire can come up big for us because we need to string together some wins to get off this slide big time.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Glad to see it. Kelly is good on the first line in short stints of 5 to 10 games and Fisher is not effective as a second line player right now. I also think it makes sense to have a true grinding 4th line and they've done that with Ruutu, Neil and Winchester.

I have my fingers crossed that Leclaire can come up big for us because we need to string together some wins to get off this slide big time.

No need to panic, it's still early. Sarcasm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Tonights lineup

Forwards
Kelly-Spezza-Alfredsson
Michalek-Regin-Kovalev
Foligno-Fisher-Shannon
Ruutu-Winchester-Neil

Defence
Phillips-Gonchar
Kuba-Hale
Carkner-Campoli

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:CC with the media this morning:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/101122_Clouston.mp3

Definitely Kelly on the top line with Spezz and Alfie

Strange move, I don't mind it, but it's strange. It's not really like Kelly has a penchant to score.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

They can't mess with the RiNK line!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The key to this game:

Score the first three goals for a change.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Stopping the first shot of the game for Leclaire would be HUGE! Ahhhhh!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Stopping the first shot of the game for Leclaire would be HUGE! Ahhhhh!

Not allowing a two on one in the first 30 seconds to their top two scorers might help as well. Wink

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

any predictions tonight? Conventionally, the senators suck noodles coming back home from a 'lengthy' road trip. Plus, these are the fast and flashy Los Angeles Kings who reign atop the Western Conference (if not for detroit) who have OWNED the sens lately (undefeated since 2005), be it in Ottawa or LA. Treading PWNAGE territory there. and Jonathan Quick has a 1.82 GAA.

Now that I expect them to be utterly demolished, I can watch this game without feeling like Gag

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:Stopping the first shot of the game for Leclaire would be HUGE! Ahhhhh!

Not allowing a two on one in the first 30 seconds to their top two scorers might help as well. Wink

Agreed. BUT when I say make a save, I also mean not have the shot go off the post (see Carolina game)

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Agreed. BUT when I say make a save, I also mean not have the shot go off the post (see Carolina game)

To paraphrase the great Tom Barrasso - You want him to stop the ones that are going wide?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For those that like historical stats. Here's a positive one for the Sens.

Leclaire is 2-0-1 with a 0.97 GAA in three starts against Los Angeles - Sportsnet.ca

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:The key to this game:

Score the first three goals for a change.

and not squander said lead.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum