GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010

+19
cash
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
Riprock
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
Ev
spader
sens4win
Flo The Action
CockRoche
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Predict the outcome

GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap260%GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: L.A. Kings @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - MON. Nov. 22, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:Stopping the first shot of the game for Leclaire would be HUGE! Ahhhhh!

Not allowing a two on one in the first 30 seconds to their top two scorers might help as well. Wink

Agreed. BUT when I say make a save, I also mean not have the shot go off the post (see Carolina game)

To paraphrase the great Tom Barrasso - You want him to stop the ones that are going wide?

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For those that like historical stats. Here's a positive one for the Sens.

Leclaire is 2-0-1 with a 0.97 GAA in three starts against Los Angeles - Sportsnet.ca

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:The key to this game:

Score the first three goals for a change.

and not squander said lead.....

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:For those that like historical stats. Here's a positive one for the Sens.

Leclaire is 2-0-1 with a 0.97 GAA in three starts against Los Angeles - Sportsnet.ca

if he steals a game here, look for him to carry us on a good run

if he fills his diaper, look for him at a drive thru window near you this summer....

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I predict a strong game and Leclaire to get no respect.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

It's so miserable in this GDT...

What is up with you guys? Jesus...show your team a little support.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I said we'd have a strong game at least. Wink Seriously though I usually come into every game at least hopeful and go from there.

- Unknown Author

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I predict a strong game and Leclaire to get no respect.

I want to openly apologize to you and was waiting for you to post again. It wasn't you that told me that my opinion was well known on Leclaire and didn't need to be reiterated.

Not sure why I was so adamant it was you. I'm sorry, I hope it is accepted.

Onto this game, I don't blame Elliott for the recent results; I don't blame anybody. They have had a lot on their plates. Tonight is the game where things start to return to normal emotionally and it is just too bad we play the surging LA Kings. My goalie predictions have been quite accurate when it comes to who is starting and when they should play - Clouston and I must be on the same wavelength haha - and Leclaire does indeed get a well deserved start. It is sink or swim and once again, there will be no in-between when it comes to tonights result.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Jon Quick expected to start as per SNet.ca.

That guy is in a zone; better than the one Craig Anderson was in last season.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The bright side is that LA is hardly surging right now with 3 losses in their last 4. They're hardly road warriors either with a 5-5-0 record as the visiting team. Quick has been a whole bucket of ridiculousness though so hopefully the Sens don't get frustrated because he is likely to stop a few almost certain shots from making it in the net.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:It's so miserable in this GDT...

What is up with you guys? Jesus...show your team a little support.

The last time I said this we got demolished, but:

I think this is a winnable game personally. My reasoning is that the Sens have had a rough week - even though I don't count that as an excuse against the Blues. Now, they've had a solid 3 days of practices, video-room work (which is so important), time together, time to get back to business. I'm sure they're re-focussed and prepared to work hard tonight.

I expect Spezza, Alfie, Gonchar and Kovalev to lead the way tonight, with a special onus on Spezza. He's become the player we all want - the Blues game, he started to do the old Spezza thing, but other than that, he's been a leader and warrior (? wow), so I expect tonight he takes matters into his own hands.

The keys to this game are many obviously - one of which is coming out swinging. Score the first two goals at least and keep hammering away.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can I get a Go Sens Go?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Question: Which poll option means the Sens win? Thinking

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Can I get a Go Sens Go?

GO SENS GO!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The bright side is that LA is hardly surging right now with 3 losses in their last 4. They're hardly road warriors either with a 5-5-0 record as the visiting team. Quick has been a whole bucket of ridiculousness though so hopefully the Sens don't get frustrated because he is likely to stop a few almost certain shots from making it in the net.

I've watched their last 5 games. They are playing so well, just not getting any bounces. They finally started to get their "puck luck" against Boston and they came up with the win. Don't let their recent record sway you; they are playing great hockey. Quick is...well, just being Quick.

Did you see my apology or do I have to kiss your Donkey for a bit longer?

Last edited by CockRoche on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CockRoche wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:The bright side is that LA is hardly surging right now with 3 losses in their last 4. They're hardly road warriors either with a 5-5-0 record as the visiting team. Quick has been a whole bucket of ridiculousness though so hopefully the Sens don't get frustrated because he is likely to stop a few almost certain shots from making it in the net.

I've watched their last 5 games. They are playing so well, just not getting any bounces. They finally started to get their "puck luck" against Boston and they came up with the win. Don't let their recent record sway you; they are playing great hockey. Quick is...well, just being Quick.

Did you see my apology or do I have to kiss you Donkey for a bit longer?

No worries. Apology accepted.

- Unknown Author

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

Did you see my apology or do I have to kiss your Donkey for a bit longer?

No worries. Apology accepted.

Thank you.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Can I get a Go Sens Go?

ask PKC for it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum