GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Round Opponents

+19
SensGirl11
caissie_1
Riprock
KidKarlsson
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
Hoags
rooneypoo
dennycrane
Phoenix30
LeCaptain
wprager
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Ev
PKC
SensHulk
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

761st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
This much is true, the fans are sh!tt!ng themselves to meet us in the first round. Last time we got swept, but they know we're capable of taking them out.

I just hope the Sens take the playoffs seriously and put away those NYI game type tendencies away.

I think Alfie's 1000th came at the perfect time. It's a wakeup call to anyone on the Sens who wasn't giving it 100%. This is the time to take advantage of Alfie before it's too late (yes, I realize he's got 3 years + left, but still, time's ticking).

771st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:If Ottawa would have gotten at least a point from those same two teams, we wouldn't be the 5th seed.

That's why it's NEVER "OK" to drop games you should win. Yeah, I'm still pissed about the Islander game. 1st Round Opponents - Page 6 270956
It's frustrating to look back at the points we left behind and the difference it could make. Same for teams that miss the post season by a point, or end up tied and lose on the tie breaker. Just one game in an 82-game season is the difference... but, it is the way it is.

Last edited by shabbs on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

781st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

463 is my best on the penguin/snowball one.

791st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I've said this a few times but it bears repeating. The last time we played the Pens was the first time they faced a pretty much all healthy Senators team (I think we were missing Kuba still, but at this point he won't be around in Round 1 either). We won that game 4-1.

801st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm

I rather face Crosby and Malkin then Kovalchuk and Brodeur.

811st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:22 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

821st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I've said this a few times but it bears repeating. The last time we played the Pens was the first time they faced a pretty much all healthy Senators team (I think we were missing Kuba still, but at this point he won't be around in Round 1 either). We won that game 4-1.

I tell ya, we match up well.

Is Malkin's foot or whatever is bothering him gonna be good by then though?

831st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not to mention that the Shark knows how Sid the Nerd and co. operate - and more importantly, how to get to them.

841st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:28 pm

who is the shark?

851st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:who is the shark?

He is to biting as Havlat is to kicking.

861st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:34 pm

oh I like that game...

is the anwser Ruutu?

871st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:40 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:oh I like that game...

is the anwser Ruutu?

Sold!!! 1st Round Opponents - Page 6 235689 1st Round Opponents - Page 6 805406

881st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Sens fans need to start Ruuuu-ing for the playoffs. 1st Round Opponents - Page 6 43150

891st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:I've said this a few times but it bears repeating. The last time we played the Pens was the first time they faced a pretty much all healthy Senators team (I think we were missing Kuba still, but at this point he won't be around in Round 1 either). We won that game 4-1.

I tell ya, we match up well.

Is Malkin's foot or whatever is bothering him gonna be good by then though?

It was fine last time we played. He missed games later.

901st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Not to mention that the Shark knows how Sid the Nerd and co. operate - and more importantly, how to get to them.

Ride him like a pony. Sorry, couldn't find the picture.

911st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That banner should definitely be the home page banner for round one! Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

921st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:That banner should definitely be the home page banner for round one! Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

Shouldn't this be in the "Playoff Avatars" thread?

931st Round Opponents - Page 6 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That banner should definitely be the home page banner for round one! Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

Shouldn't this be in the "Playoff Avatars" thread?

Yep, I posted it in the wrong thread. 1st Round Opponents - Page 6 601927

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum