GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Round Opponents

+19
SensGirl11
caissie_1
Riprock
KidKarlsson
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
CockRoche
Hoags
rooneypoo
dennycrane
Phoenix30
LeCaptain
wprager
Bramlet07
PTFlea
Ev
PKC
SensHulk
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

911st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That banner should definitely be the home page banner for round one! Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

921st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:That banner should definitely be the home page banner for round one! Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

Shouldn't this be in the "Playoff Avatars" thread?

931st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:05 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:That banner should definitely be the home page banner for round one! Prager? I have no idea how to do it.

Yep, I posted it in the wrong thread. 1st Round Opponents - Page 7 601927

941st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yep, I posted it in the wrong thread. 1st Round Opponents - Page 7 601927

Huh? Why is this the wrong thread? It's the 1st round thread and you're talking about a 1st round banner.

Anyhow, it's very simple to do, but we would need a larger one than this, I'll PM Dash.

951st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I can't tell ppl apart with the avatars anymore

961st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The memories...

1st Round Opponents - Page 7 73985921

971st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:I can't tell ppl apart with the avatars anymore

You can still tell me and Shabbs.

981st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

1200x180
1st Round Opponents - Page 7 Gmhock31

1000x150
1st Round Opponents - Page 7 Gmhock32

991st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks, Dash. New banner is on! (the 1200 didn't fit as well as the 1000).

1001st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is one beautiful banner.

Fantastic job Dash, really. Great Diddling job man! RocknRoll

1011st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:I can't tell ppl apart with the avatars anymore

You can still tell me and Shabbs.

And me... I dont think I will be joining the Avatar parade lol! But they are pretty nice!

1021st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:That is one beautiful banner.

Fantastic job Dash, really. Great Diddling job man! 1st Round Opponents - Page 7 43150

Agreed. It's really something else! 1st Round Opponents - Page 7 85287

1031st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

How ridiculous is it that there is not one other team from the Southeast Divison that made it in.

How easy did Washington have it this year in their division? Really? Looking at those teams, it's no wonder they've collected so many points.

I didn't really realize it until I looked. The only team I think they may have had a hard time with (I don't know if they did) would maybe be Tampa, maybe.

1041st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:How ridiculous is it that there is not one other team from the Southeast Divison that made it in.

How easy did Washington have it this year in their division? Really? Looking at those teams, it's no wonder they've collected so many points.

I didn't really realize it until I looked. The only team I think they may have had a hard time with (I don't know if they did) would maybe be Tampa, maybe.
The Southeast has always been like that. I'd like to see the NHL go back to two Divisions in each Conference, thus only having two divisional winners at the top, with the rest seeded as per points.

Just put it all back to the way it used to be...

Wales and Campbell Conferences.
Patrick, Adams, Norris and Smythe Divisions.

Make it so.

NOW.

1051st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:How ridiculous is it that there is not one other team from the Southeast Divison that made it in.

The Southeast has always been like that. I'd like to see the NHL go back to two Divisions in each Conference, thus only having two divisional winners at the top, with the rest seeded as per points.

Make it so.

NOW.

Perhaps I could maybe influence the SIM Commissioner to change it to that for you for our SIM league? Perhaps maybe?

- Unknown Author

1061st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Make it so.

NOW.

Perhaps I could maybe influence the SIM Commissioner to change it to that for you for our SIM league? Perhaps maybe?
I'm not in the SIM... but if you want to do that, go ahead! Sweet.

Smile

1071st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Anyone see LA's home page? It's beautiful.

http://kings.nhl.com/

1081st Round Opponents - Page 7 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Laugh1 Heatley got the shaft on the SJ home page. I wonder if he'll ask for a trade now... Sarcasm

http://sharks.nhl.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum