GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010

+27
Bramlet07
Jordo
The Montagoose
Number Twenty Nine
sens4win
jamvan
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Urkie
beedub
SensGirl11
PKC
Riprock
caissie_1
Flo The Action
SDH89
SensHulk
rooneypoo
wprager
LeCaptain
garblar
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 24]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:So...who's backing him up? Is it Elliott even though he's got the embarfasses?

That's better.

It's a relatively mild case of embarfass so he should be OK to backup.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:So...who's backing him up? Is it Elliott even though he's got the embarfasses?

That's better.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 12 270956 Embarfasses.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:

That's better.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 12 270956 Embarfasses.

It's Stargate's latest contribution to the GMH dictionary.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anyone have an update on Leclaire yet?

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Anyone have an update on Leclaire yet?

he sucks donkey.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Anyone have an update on Leclaire yet?

he sucks donkey.

Still? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm going to expand on my prediction. Gaborik scores 2 goals and 1 assist, Callahan with a hat trick.

- Unknown Author

Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm going to expand on my prediction. Gaborik scores 2 goals and 1 assist, Callahan with a hat trick.

what about the second and third periods?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

111519 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm going to expand on my prediction. Gaborik scores 2 goals and 1 assist, Callahan with a hat trick.

what about the second and third periods?

I can't script the whole game. I did say Brodeur gets pulled after 6 goals and Elliott gets scored on 3 more times for a 9 zip final.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Leclaire was injured from a shot he took in practice when he's been getting out of the way of them for the past week?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Leclaire was injured from a shot he took in practice when he's been getting out of the way of them for the past week?

Leclaire: OMG that hurts....what the hell was that??!!! I've never felt such pain!

Coaching staff: uh, that's a save Pascale.

Leclaire: Really? Man that Dung hurts! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 12 489887

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Anyone else find it hilariously ironic that Leclaire was injured from a shot he took in practice when he's been getting out of the way of them for the past week?

He accidentally got in the way of this one. Laugh1

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's do this! GO SENS GO!!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Weird, Peter Regin's dad's name is Regin Jensen.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:Weird, Peter Regin's dad's name is Regin Jensen.

Those crazy foreigners. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 12 260269

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not really weird... Peter Regin's name is actually Peter Jensen. Regin is his middle name.

Explanation here: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Leclaire+confident+despite+recent+woes/2221535/story.html

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
Not really weird... Peter Regin's name is actually Peter Jensen. Regin is his middle name.

Explanation here: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Leclaire+confident+despite+recent+woes/2221535/story.html

Shabbs knows everything! Laughing3 Thanks!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Shabbs knows everything! Laughing3 Thanks!
Yes... yes I do.

Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum