GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010

+27
Bramlet07
Jordo
The Montagoose
Number Twenty Nine
sens4win
jamvan
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Urkie
beedub
SensGirl11
PKC
Riprock
caissie_1
Flo The Action
SDH89
SensHulk
rooneypoo
wprager
LeCaptain
garblar
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 24]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:fuuuuuuuuuuckkkk yeaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!! Kovie, campoli, and holy Dung Brodeur!!!! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 95132 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 95132 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 95132
And Kelly with the empty netter...

MJ

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bramlet07 wrote:Did Brashear and Carkner really fight each other twice tonight?
Yep. At 3:25 and at 11:44 of the 1st.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

And the annual goaltending controversy begins. Do we go with the underachiever or the minor leaguer?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:fuuuuuuuuuuckkkk yeaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!! Kovie, campoli, and holy Dung Brodeur!!!! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 95132 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 95132 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 95132
And Kelly with the empty netter...

MJ

That too....very impressed with the effort. I really hope the fooling around at 'sen'tral park is a turning point, but really, this is what we expected if our goalies could make the save. Hopefully leclaire and elliot are watching closely....

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 614597

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddling awesome. Epic. Lalalala

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

The Rangers just can't score on a Brodeur. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 270956

Man, Redden looks like he's about 75.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:

Sweet. Saw that in the boxscore just didnt know if it was an error or not. Should they not both have been kicked out? Isnt 2 fighting majors in one game an ejection?

Last edited by Bramlet07 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Interesting, apparently Mike Brodeur is an Eli Wilson pupil.....thy name is irony.....or something.

On another note, what an important game coming up on Saturday. I'm guessing Brodeur will be starting....he must! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 805406

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bramlet07 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Sweet. Saw that in the boxscore just didnt know if it was an error or not. Should they not both have been kicked out? Isnt 2 fighting majors in one game an ejection?
Isn't that two instigators?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:Interesting, apparently Mike Brodeur is an Eli Wilson pupil.....thy name is irony.....or something.

On another note, what an important game coming up on Saturday. I'm guessing Brodeur will be starting....he must! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 805406
Wilson worked with the Bingo goalies as well...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bramlet07 wrote:
shabbs wrote:

It's 3 fights and you're out.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Interesting, apparently Mike Brodeur is an Eli Wilson pupil.....thy name is irony.....or something.

i hope he is, i wan't to see them win! hopefully he shuts the doors on them too. watch on TV for a arrogant guy with a sens jersey and sens flag waiving it in the beel center. that'll be me, ol arrogant me! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I liked a lot of guys tonight, but guys like Z.Smith and Daugavins were really good. Volchenkov was incredible - Karlsson really good as well. Brodeur goes without saying.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:

Wilson worked with the Bingo goalies as well...

FWIW - Tim "I flop around like a wounded walrus" Thomas credits his NHL turn around in part to Eli Wilson summer goalie school

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I think it's only fair to correlate this winning streak with Daugavins' arrival. Perhaps he should be given the captaincy?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston post-game presser:

http://bit.ly/5GvuIK

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:

i hope he is, i wan't to see them win! hopefully he shuts the doors on them too. watch on TV for a arrogant guy with a sens jersey and sens flag waiving it in the beel center. that'll be me, ol arrogant me! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 270956

I hope the Sens give you something to cheer for! GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 542150 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 43150

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:I think it's only fair to correlate this winning streak with Daugavins' arrival. Perhaps he should be given the captaincy?

I believe instead he should simply be annointed as The 'Daug'

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 18 Poster

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum