GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Jan. 12th, 2010

+30
Hoags
The Montagoose
TheAvatar
Number Twenty Nine
SensHulk
Jordo
KidKarlsson
Urkie
M_Christopher
dennycrane
Hockeyhero22000
garblar
sens4win
beerandsens
Flo The Action
jamvan
SDH89
Cronie
Hayden
Riprock
asq2
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Tuk Tuk
wprager
PKC
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:According to Mendes, Kuba unlikely to play tomorrow:

http://twitter.com/ian_mendes/status/7636895592

"Fisher to see some time on the point on the power play tomorrow. Also, Kuba unlikely to play for a second straight game (upper body)."

Good move. We must keep Fisher on the PP at all costs!

Well Fisher did have the hardest shot at last year's Sens Skill competition. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Jan. 12th, 2010 - Page 2 159628

Let it be noted that it was a snapshot and not a slapshot, folks.
What? A 105mph SNAPshot?

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

"Fisher to see some time on the point on the power play tomorrow. Also, Kuba unlikely to play for a second straight game (upper body)."

Well Fisher did have the hardest shot at last year's Sens Skill competition. Sarcasm
And it was on the net!

Sarcasm

Fisher at the point on the PP = WIN!

Only if he uses the harder stick like he did at Sens Skills. Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Well Fisher did have the hardest shot at last year's Sens Skill competition. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Jan. 12th, 2010 - Page 2 159628

What? A 105mph SNAPshot?

I heard it was a couple of hundred and he was submerged in water at the time.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Injured captain Daniel Alfredsson and centre Jason Spezza are both skating in Ottawa and are scheduled to rejoin the team Friday in Montreal. That doesn't mean both will play, however. Alfredsson is expected to be the first to return, possibly as early as Monday against the Boston Bruins. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

What? A 105mph SNAPshot?

Was that at the skills competition that they held in space? That was pretty amazing.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Wouldn't that be fantastic!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!! Alfie is the King of healing.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Wouldn't that be fantastic!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!! Alfie is the King of healing.

I'm actually a little concerned that he's coming back still hurt and he's rushing back because of the state of the team.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Wouldn't that be fantastic!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!! Alfie is the King of healing.

I'm actually a little concerned that he's coming back still hurt and he's rushing back because of the state of the team.

Like last year? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Jan. 12th, 2010 - Page 2 235689 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Jan. 12th, 2010 - Page 2 805406

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So be it!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

What? A 105mph SNAPshot?

Was that at the skills competition that they held in space? That was pretty amazing.

What's more impressive is it was on Mars where all the water is frozen!!! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

What? A 105mph SNAPshot?

What's more impressive is it was on Mars where all the water is frozen!!! Ahhhhh!

So you are confirming that he is in fact stiff when he shoots hard.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Well Fisher did have the hardest shot at last year's Sens Skill competition. Sarcasm
And it was on the net!

Sarcasm

Fisher at the point on the PP = WIN!

Only if he uses the harder stick like he did at Sens Skills. Ahhhhh!

That's what she said!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers - 7:00pm ET - Tue. Jan. 12th, 2010 - Page 2 62136

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to hockey...

Clouston post-practice presser from today:

http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/Audio/100111_Clouston.mp3

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

So....what did he say? I can't listen at work, is there anything interesting in there?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leclaire is on the Fan 590 right now. Talking about how he's been caught cheating on a few plays and has to get back to basics and being aware of his angles.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Which is why Clouston should have started him both games. He needs to play more to get back to being solid. He was getting better and better every game he played until he broke his face.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Why is it that Clouston came out and said he is our number 1 goalie, he will get 75% of the starts from here on out, and then the next day start Elliott? scratch It's not like Elliott was any better than Leclaire.

Was it because Leclaire threw an F-bomb out at the media? If so, doesn't that show more passion? Shouldn't he have put him right back in there after that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum