GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks

+15
wprager
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
asq2
TheAvatar
dennycrane
SDH89
Riprock
PKC
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

And he ended with "I think we'll be fine." Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 42833 when asked what effect the "loss" would have on them.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gohan wrote:And he ended with "I think we'll be fine." Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 42833 when asked what effect the "loss" would have on them.

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 235689 Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 805406

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Interesting fact...

Spezza missed 14 games in 2007 - sens went 9-3-2.

Just sayin'...

Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Interesting fact...

Just sayin'...

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 Icon_wink

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 235689 Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 805406

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 65556

shabbs wrote:They say it's a torn MCL, no surgery required. I guess it's a partial tear and they'll let it heal. A full tear would require surgery. No surgery is good news. But he'll be gone until the Olympic break for sure.

One less hard choice for Yzerman to have to make. Bahaha.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:They say it's a torn MCL, no surgery required. I guess it's a partial tear and they'll let it heal. A full tear would require surgery. No surgery is good news. But he'll be gone until the Olympic break for sure.

One less hard choice for Yzerman to have to make. Bahaha.
Heh. McKenzie had a funny comment - "This will have no impact on his Olympic consideration."

In other words, he wasn't a consideration before this happened.

No guff.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Mckenzie doesn't know jack Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 555492

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just sayin'...

Wink

Well, then, let's hope he misses 30 this time around. We'll be leading the division by the time he's back, and it starts tonight.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Just sayin'...

Wink

Well, then, let's hope he misses 30 this time around. We'll be leading the division by the time he's back, and it starts tonight.
Correction! We were 10-3-1

http://twitter.com/TSNwally/status/6745989829

*rubs Buddha's belly for good luck*

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We've also got a poor record with Neil out of the lineup don't we? Maybe we need Neil back? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We've got a terrific record when Phillips scores. Even better when he scores 2 or more. Geez, would it kill the guy to try a little harder to score one for the good of the team?

And what about goalies? Can you think of a single game where a goalie scores a goal (actually shoots on net and scores) and the team ends up losing? It's practically a certainty -- your goalie scores, and the team wins.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:We've also got a poor record with Neil out of the lineup don't we? Maybe we need Neil back? Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 7 159628

"This is a team that's just waiting for Leclaire" - Bruce Garricoch

I think Ruutu will be made an example so we'll need whoever we can get.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:We've got a terrific record when Phillips scores. Even better when he scores 2 or more. Geez, would it kill the guy to try a little harder to score one for the good of the team?

And what about goalies? Can you think of a single game where a goalie scores a goal (actually shoots on net and scores) and the team ends up losing? It's practically a certainty -- your goalie scores, and the team wins.

Freakin' Elliott!! He's go ZERO goals on the season. Dammit!

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:We've got a terrific record when Phillips scores. Even better when he scores 2 or more. Geez, would it kill the guy to try a little harder to score one for the good of the team?

Disgusting.

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Now that Spezza is out though, he gives him a chance to catch up. He's only 4 behind!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Gallery+Jason+Spezza/2347017/story.html

Spezza gallery, some of these are hilarious!

Who in the world is this guy? Alexander Svitov picked 3nd overall in Spezza's draft year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Gallery+Jason+Spezza/2347017/story.html

Spezza gallery, some of these are hilarious!

Who in the world is this guy? Alexander Svitov picked 3nd overall in Spezza's draft year.

Him and Cheesedick or whatever the guy from the Ducks is named are the biggest busts in recent memory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum