GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks

+15
wprager
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
asq2
TheAvatar
dennycrane
SDH89
Riprock
PKC
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Tuomo lines up with Jarko and Jonathan Cheechoo. Hilarity ensues when the anouncer tries to call the game Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 54934

There is nothing hilarious about Straightman Stu.

My mistake. What I meant to say was the play by play guy.

Oh yeah. He's funny.
Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 797712

Ruutu to Ruutu to Cheechoo back to Ruutu over to Ruutu, up the ice to Cheechoo in on goal, Cheechoo falls down as the other 9 skaters pass him!!

Fixed

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Tuomo lines up with Jarko and Jonathan Cheechoo. Hilarity ensues when the anouncer tries to call the game Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 54934

There is nothing hilarious about Straightman Stu.

My mistake. What I meant to say was the play by play guy.

Oh yeah. He's funny.
Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 797712

Ruutu to Ruutu to Cheechoo back to Ruutu over to Ruutu, up the ice to Cheechoo in on goal, Cheechoo falls down as the other 9 skaters pass him!!

Fixed

And it comes full circle as I said earlier - Hilarity ensues!

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

As funny as it would be to have the Ruutu's together on the Sens -- what do you think it would realistically take to pry him out of Carolina???

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SDH89 wrote:As funny as it would be to have the Ruutu's together on the Sens -- what do you think it would realistically take to pry him out of Carolina???

Campoli and Foligno.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SDH89 wrote:As funny as it would be to have the Ruutu's together on the Sens -- what do you think it would realistically take to pry him out of Carolina???

Campoli and Foligno.

Lets wait until we can pick up Tyutin and Tootoo as well. Then we can have some fun.

- Unknown Author

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Campoli and Foligno.

Not sure I'd give up Foligno. His game seems to be rounding into form. If I were going to trade him, it would have to be for a larger upgrade. To me, Ruutu is better than Foligno, but not really that big of an upgrade.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SDH89 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Campoli and Foligno.

Not sure I'd give up Foligno. His game seems to be rounding into form. If I were going to trade him, it would have to be for a larger upgrade. To me, Ruutu is better than Foligno, but not really that big of an upgrade.

Big price tag too. Why would both Jarkko and Mikko be part of the organization and not Tuomo? It just doesn't look right to me.

MurderOnIce wrote:
N4L wrote:I dont see how Spezza coming out of the lineup changes anything in terms of the system they will play, the production they are getting from other players, their PP, their PK, or anything else.

Spezza coming out of the lineup is positive, he's a liability.

Seriously you think that?! I don't agree.

What changes? The system will 100% be the same, the lines for the most part will be exactly the same, the PP cant get much worse, the pk is exactly the same, the goaltending and defense stay the same... what changes?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

How do they know it will be 8 weeks? I don't understand that at all. Just a guess?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:How do they know it will be 8 weeks? I don't understand that at all. Just a guess?

Laugh1 100%, no questions asked a guess ALL the way. I'm sticking with my 3 months guess.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:How do they know it will be 8 weeks? I don't understand that at all. Just a guess?

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 270956 100%, no questions asked a guess ALL the way. I'm sticking with my 3 months guess.

That sounds about right actually. It didn't look good at all. I'll guess 3 months 1 day. Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 235689

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 270956 100%, no questions asked a guess ALL the way. I'm sticking with my 3 months guess.

That sounds about right actually. It didn't look good at all. I'll guess 3 months 1 day. Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 235689

Whoever's closest without going over wins...what's under this paper bag BagoverHead

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Whoever's closest without going over wins...what's under this paper bag Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 68890

I said that to a date once. The paper bag was really small, though, so the joke was on me. Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 521674

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hennessy's been recalled, according to SensChirp.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/15/12162956.html

Spezza felt knee pop. Could miss 4 to 6 weeks. I personally think it'll be more, that does not sound good at all. Popping knees = bad.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/15/12162956.html

Spezza felt knee pop. Could miss 4 to 6 weeks. I personally think it'll be more, that does not sound good at all. Popping knees = bad.
It all depends on if it's a tear, partial tear or sprain of a ligament. I heard a pop when I sprained my MCL... no tearing, no surgery required.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Hennessy's been recalled, according to SensChirp.

o yee... Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 489887 the career AHLer gets another shot. are we really that desperate that hennessy gets the call? what are his stats so far?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
Dash wrote:Hennessy's been recalled, according to SensChirp.

o yee... Spezza injured - could be out up to eight weeks - Page 4 489887 the career AHLer gets another shot. are we really that desperate that hennessy gets the call? what are his stats so far?

18th in the entire AHL in scoring, 10 goals, 14 assists in 27 games, +15 I believe, which puts him top 5 in the league as well.

He's having an amazing year - however - as happy as I am for him, Martin St.Pierre is 2nd in the AHL in scoring and probably deserved a chance even more so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum