GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?)

+19
mattshock
SeawaySensFan
Hockeyhero22000
ddt
SensFan71
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
spader
rooneypoo
asq2
LeCaptain
wprager
PTFlea
Sens19
Hoags
Vandelay
Riprock
PKC
shabbs
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

When does Ron Wilson get fired - or does he?

Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap218%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap20%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap227%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap29%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap236%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_lcap29%Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If someone can find me code for a Count up widget I'll start it as of his Hiring date and put it on the main page. We can stop it when he gets fired.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:If someone can find me code for a Count up widget I'll start it as of his Hiring date and put it on the main page. We can stop it when he gets fired.
Check this one... you can generate code for the countdown...

http://ricocheting.com/js/countdown.html

Here's the code for a countdown timer to March 1st, 2010 @ noon.

Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!-- //start

//######################################################################################
// Author: ricocheting.com
// For: public release (freeware)
// Date: 4/24/2003 (update: 5/15/2009)
// Description: displays the amount of time until the "dateFuture" entered below.

// NOTE: the month entered must be one less than current month. ie; 0=January, 11=December
// NOTE: the hour is in 24 hour format. 0=12am, 15=3pm etc
// format: dateFuture = new Date(year,month-1,day,hour,min,sec)
// example: dateFuture = new Date(2003,03,26,14,15,00) = April 26, 2003 - 2:15:00 pm

dateFuture = new Date(2010,2,1,24,00,00);

// TESTING: comment out the line below to print out the "dateFuture" for testing purposes
http://document.write(dateFuture +"<br />");

//###################################
//nothing beyond this point
function GetCount(){

dateNow = new Date();                                    //grab current date
    amount = dateFuture.getTime() - dateNow.getTime();        //calc milliseconds between dates
    delete dateNow;

// time is already past
    if(amount < 0){
        document.getElementById('countbox').innerHTML="Now!";
    }
    // date is still good
    else{
        days=0;hours=0;mins=0;secs=0;out="";

amount = Math.floor(amount/1000);//kill the "milliseconds" so just secs

days=Math.floor(amount/86400);//days
        amount=amount%86400;

hours=Math.floor(amount/3600);//hours
        amount=amount%3600;

mins=Math.floor(amount/60);//minutes
        amount=amount%60;

secs=Math.floor(amount);//seconds

if(days != 0){out += days +" day"+((days!=1)?"s":"")+", ";}
        if(days != 0 || hours != 0){out += hours +" hour"+((hours!=1)?"s":"")+", ";}
        if(days != 0 || hours != 0 || mins != 0){out += mins +" minute"+((mins!=1)?"s":"")+", ";}
        out += secs +" seconds";
        document.getElementById('countbox').innerHTML=out;

setTimeout("GetCount()", 1000);
    }
}

window.onload=GetCount;//call when everything has loaded

//-->
</script>
<div id="countbox"></div>

Too funny.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If he goes, I'll say he goes in mid-June, not with a month and a half to go in the season.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I hear a poll calling... with the months in which Ron Wilson will be fired... and an option for him not being fired.

Wink

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't believe he will be fired, but I hear that Burke might waive some players, and/or trades might happen. Maybe he'll trade his firs... er...

Maybe they'll finish last place and get a high firs.... er...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I hear a poll calling... with the months in which Ron Wilson will be fired... and an option for him not being fired.

Wink

Will do. Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:I don't believe he will be fired, but I hear that Burke might waive some players, and/or trades might happen. Maybe he'll trade his firs... er...

Heh heh.

Or the second.... er....

Burke said that he'd have no problem sending high prriced players down and bringing up youth... we'll see if he actually follows through with that. Doubt it, but you never know.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh...my poll didn't work. NOTHappy

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Dash wrote:I don't believe he will be fired, but I hear that Burke might waive some players, and/or trades might happen. Maybe he'll trade his firs... er...

Heh heh.

Or the second.... er....

Burke said that he'd have no problem sending high prriced players down and bringing up youth... we'll see if he actually follows through with that. Doubt it, but you never know.

They don't have all that many prospects, at least ones with high potential, but I guess you never know. Some team might get a real nice gift if they were to claim a Blake, or Stajan, or whomever off re-entry.

Burke could recall Kadri, Didomenico, Stahlberg and it still won't make a difference to the team. He's an awful GM and the fans are starting to see what they were better off without.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bump

Holy Poly?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Though to even guess where this dysfunctional team is headed. The delusions of grandeur from management and fans alike are a source of amusement, though.

Pens in 5.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Put me down for March 1st... immediately after the Olympics.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'll vote for March. He's going to get so angry at his team that he'll say something that he can't take back and that Burke can't ignore.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Unless they do a credible job of pulling up their socks, Wilson is not long for this team

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

A chef can only cook with the ingredients in his kitchen.

Wilson will last well into next season as the Leafs have a chance to reshape in free agency next summer. I also don't think they will finish in the bottom five. The Leafs have been great for years once they are eliminated from playoff contention.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

What would be actually funny is Winlson and Burke fired on Draft day right after BOston selects Tyler Seguin Now with a POLL! Is the Ron Wilson death watch on? (Possible player revolt?) - Page 12 270956

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum