GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schneider was almost a Sen?

+9
bluewhiteandgolf
Cap'n Clutch
Cronie
Phoenix30
dennycrane
rooneypoo
PKC
Bramlet07
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think I just threw up a little...

GODDANG THOSE NTC'S!!!

62Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:11 am

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:I think I just threw up a little...

GODDANG THOSE NTC'S!!!
No kidding, that would have been the move right up there with the Yashin one. ARGHHH!!

63Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 am

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:http://senschirp.blogspot.com/

JC comments on the trade that would've gone down.

To Ottawa: Jeff Carter
To San Jose: Wade Redden
To Philly: Patrick Marleau

Anyone else want to vomit after seeing that?

Me too.

Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 2

That's really nice. Why would we want Carter anyway when we can hold on to good 'ole 'Poke Check'?

64Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ah yes! Redden's patented Front Bum poke-check!!
I WON'T miss that, except seeing him try it on Heater et al.

65Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I hope he sees Fisher coming down the ice, tries to position himself to make a play, and Fisher gives him the finger and just runs over him like a little punk Wing Dang Doodle, and then all the Rangers fans sit there wondering why they signed this guy to so much money.

66Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:52 am

JEFF CARTER?!! :x (I just read it again...) Such Dung

67Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:I hope he sees Fisher coming down the ice, tries to position himself to make a play, and Fisher gives him the finger and just runs over him like a little punk Wing Dang Doodle, and then all the Rangers fans sit there wondering why they signed this guy to so much money.

Something tells me it could go either way.

either the Ranger fans will see him become what he once WAS with us, or he'll remain the same or worse...

Obviously, the latter would be funnier to watch! Smile

68Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:13 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:
PKC wrote:I hope he sees Fisher coming down the ice, tries to position himself to make a play, and Fisher gives him the finger and just runs over him like a little punk Wing Dang Doodle, and then all the Rangers fans sit there wondering why they signed this guy to so much money.

Something tells me it could go either way.

either the Ranger fans will see him become what he once WAS with us, or he'll remain the same or worse...

Obviously, the latter would be funnier to watch! Smile

Let's see - $6.5m per year, in a city where you can get whatever you want, when you want, delivered to you doorstep.

Yup, I definitely see him straightening out.

69Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:09 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LOL!! I hadn't even thought of that!! could be HILARIOUS to watch!

70Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:20 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Acrobat wrote:
cash wrote:
504Heater wrote:http://senschirp.blogspot.com/

JC comments on the trade that would've gone down.

To Ottawa: Jeff Carter
To San Jose: Wade Redden
To Philly: Patrick Marleau

Anyone else want to vomit after seeing that?

Me too.

Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 2
That is unreal Suspect :pale: 🇳🇴

But do we really need a young, still-improving power forward who could conceivably pop a point a game, when we got to keep our limp-wristed stick-checking panty-waste defenseman who was too stupid to see the writing on the wall?

that has to be one of THE best summaries of Wade that I've read! Aweome

71Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:25 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

agreed! So much so, I printed it and put it underneath a picture of wade in my office... The laughs I've got thus far is awesome!

72Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:agreed! So much so, I printed it and put it underneath a picture of wade in my office... The laughs I've got thus far is awesome!

Thank you, thank you very much...

I'll be here until Saturday.... :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum