GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schneider was almost a Sen?

+9
bluewhiteandgolf
Cap'n Clutch
Cronie
Phoenix30
dennycrane
rooneypoo
PKC
Bramlet07
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:17 am

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jebus!! I lost power at our place last night and so I come to work and see this!? What the hell did I miss?!?!

47Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:Serious question: Lee for Pronger - Would you do it?

Just think about the size of our D-corps...not to mention reuniting Smith and Pronger...

It pains me to say this but I think I would do this.

48Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Cronie

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ouch.... that's a migraine for me... I really am excited for what Lee will become, and even though I HATE Pronger's antics at times, he would DOMINATE...

Yeah, I begrudgingly would have to agree. do it...

49Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Lee for Bouw?

50Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:49 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ah man, that's another toughie.

To snag Bow, we will need to package a prospect or 2 and a 1st I think. If it came down to Lee or Foligno, I'd have to go with Lee, with the hope that Karlsson develops on schedule and exceeds everyone's expectations.

51Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:55 pm

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

Cronenbergfan wrote:ah man, that's another toughie.

To snag Bow, we will need to package a prospect or 2 and a 1st I think. If it came down to Lee or Foligno, I'd have to go with Lee, with the hope that Karlsson develops on schedule and exceeds everyone's expectations.

rumours going around that schneider is on waivers...

52Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

bluewhiteandgolf wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:ah man, that's another toughie.

rumours going around that schneider is on waivers...

What, what, what, what, what!!!!

We were horrible last season. Are we around 18th in line? Diddle! Like Atlanta and all those Diddle Dung teams won't grab him.

Boo. I'm telling you all - this is a guy that would make a world of difference for us.

Please trust me on this one.

53Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hockey/comments/schneider_on_waivers/

Diddle me, it's true.

54Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

While I think he COULD be the one that got away, I have to believe (knowing what I know about Murray) that he walked away for a reason, and a GOOD one at that.

55Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

From what we've been hearing about M. Karlsson, imagine a pairing of Erik and Matt?

56Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:From what we've been hearing about M. Karlsson, imagine a pairing of Erik and Matt?

Yeah really. Where did this guy come from. All of a sudden he's the toast of the town. I hope he has a blazing year in Bongo.

57Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://senschirp.blogspot.com/

JC comments on the trade that would've gone down.

To Ottawa: Jeff Carter
To San Jose: Wade Redden
To Philly: Patrick Marleau

Anyone else want to vomit after seeing that?

Me too.

Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 2

58Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:http://senschirp.blogspot.com/

Me too.

Puking2

Way to go Muckler. Damm NTC's

59Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Me too.

That is unreal Suspect :pale: 🇳🇴

60Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

cash wrote:

Me too.

That is unreal Suspect :pale: 🇳🇴

But do we really need a young, still-improving power forward who could conceivably pop a point a game, when we got to keep our limp-wristed stick-checking panty-waste defenseman who was too stupid to see the writing on the wall?

61Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think I just threw up a little...

GODDANG THOSE NTC'S!!!

62Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:11 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:I think I just threw up a little...

GODDANG THOSE NTC'S!!!
No kidding, that would have been the move right up there with the Yashin one. ARGHHH!!

63Schneider was almost a Sen? - Page 4 Empty Re: Schneider was almost a Sen? Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Me too.

That's really nice. Why would we want Carter anyway when we can hold on to good 'ole 'Poke Check'?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum